bylerINEXPERIENCE [BYLER] irohny

"I hate maths." Mike released after a few minutes reading the equation book, with his head in Will's lap.

Will, meanwhile, sitting on the floor and with his back against the sofa, was still watching television in front of him with big, attentive eyes. "I know, Mike. We all do it." He answered without even looking at him.

And maybe it was because Mike was especially bored, or because he had noticed the closeness of their bodies they were normally in, but he kept looking at Will's face, the book of equations set aside a while ago.

Will was surprised at Mike's lack of complaints, and looked down to meet his friend's eyes fixed on him."What?"

Mike doesn't know why he said it, just that he needed to."You have beautiful eyes." He straightened just after saying it, face to face with a very bewildered Will, who began to giggle nervously.

"What's that about?" Both were very flushed at that point and did not fully understand what was happening with their bodies, but they really needed to get closer and closer, that is why Mike gave him one last look before kissing him. Fast and chaste.

"Uhm ..." They looked after the kiss, Will blinked and in his ears he could only hear his own heart pounding.

"Sorry?" Mike whispered, walking away to sit next to him, both watching television and trying to calm his breaths.

Will cleared his throat. "That was my first kiss, in fact."

Mike laughed, and joined his little finger with Will's.

▪️

"Do you think they are boyfriends?" Lucas asked as they walked towards their bicycles.

Dustin next to him, understood who he was talking about and watched as Mike and Will actually walked together (much more than usual) and their faces remained flushed and they kept smiling. "I don't know, they would have told us."

Lucas shrugged.