Vkooke/TaeKookWake Me Up happiestwhenvkook

I no thay have nothing to do with stringer things but this us my book so i going to do this anyway.

Jungkook hates waking up in the morning, he hates waking up from a sleep. He is not a lazy bum, although he always claims himself to be. He just appreciate that one extra minute spent in dreamland, and even while they amounted to nothing more than a few short seconds, he wishes no one would wake him up.

But some days are different, some days are exceptions, on some lazy morning Jungkook is glad to be woken up from his much cherished sleep. Jungkook doesn’t hate the days where Taehyung would separate him from his lovely dreams, not even when he’s about to get to the best part of it because he wouldn’t mind it if he were to open his eyes and be welcomed to the real world by the sweetest smile that could belong only to his hyung, Kim Taehyung.

Like this one morning when he had felt a strange sense of wetness on the tip of his nose, and later he recognizes the smell of mint when he inhales. When he finally opens his eyes, his blurry vision manages to focus on the image of Taehyung on all fours above him, licking his nose like some fluffy kitten sipping on water. Jungkook thinks that it must be one of those 'dream within a dream' kind of thing but when it doesn't stop, he realizes that it isn't.

Taehyung glances up to him and upon learning that Jungkook was finally awake, his eyes instantly brighten up and he grins widely as if he had just achieved something worthy of a celebration. Then in a hurry he leans in and brings their faces closer together.

“Kookie yaaahh~~ Im Taetae, your kitten for today! Please take care of me and feed me lots and lots and lots of delicious food!”

Jungkook groans and stretches as he tries to process all that is happening at the moment, of course it’s Taehyung, and of course this isn’t something new. So he just fake a whine and ruffles Taehyung’s bright orange hair while he collects his consciousness in a seemingly endless yawns.

“A cat? Really Hyung?” Jungkook asks, acting as if he were in disbelief.

“Not a cat, a kitten, I’m a kitten named Taetae. Heee..” Taehyung says cheekily, and he grins, flashing his sparkly teeth. It is at this point that Jungkook would usually play along and get into his assigned role.

“Aigoo.. my kitten is so cute and smells so nice. Should I play with him? guguguguuuu~~~” Jungkook speaks in an embarrassingly childish way and starts to playfully caresses Taehyung’s chin the way that cats would love, and Taehyung begins to wiggle his head cutely in approval.

Yoongi sometimes accidently encounteres this kind of weird behaviour from Jungkook and Taehyung and he would immediately question his life choices. Once, he had even called his mom and apologized for not doing well with his academics.

“Stay strong Hyung, I feel you.” Were Jimin’s usual words of encouragement to Yoongi whenever this happened.

On some other mornings, Jungkook swears he would have beaten the shit out of Taehyung with his Taekwondo skills if it weren’t for his ridiculously strong affection for his Hyung in particular. On one sunny morning, Jungkook was awoken by the strong noise of a trumpet blowing directly next to his ear. The trumpet must have been a gift from one of his fans, because to no one’s surprise, Taehyung gets the weirdest of gifts from their fans.

“What the fuck Hyung?!!” Jungkook wasn’t faking his anger this time. Annoyance was written all over his face.

“What kind of a useless servant is still sleeping at this hour?! Don’t you have any manners?! Or do you want a death punishment?!” Taehyung says, full of arrogance, with both hands placed on his waist.