“That!” Yeonjun stood up too while holding his bowl and walked into where Soobin is.

He also placed his bowl down on the sink then faced Soobin who has his eyebrows raised once again. Trying to suppress his giggles, Yeonjun impulsively squished Soobin's cheeks together which caught the male off guard. Kinda like a deer caught in a headlight. He stayed rooted on his place, letting the other violate his cheeks who has a silly grin on his lips, by the way.

Soobin did not dare move, he isn't even sure if he's still breathing. He was too startled to do so and the fact that it is Yeonjun doing it makes it even more surprising to him. Sure, the older had always been unpredictable but what the frickity frick? Does he really have to mush Soobin's face like a dough?

“Stop raising your eyebrow. It makes me wanna squish you.” Yeonjun said seriously, looking straight into Soobin's eyes.

But did he really mean to say it out loud?

No, not really.

So when Yeonjun finally comprehends his impulsive actions and saw a statue-like Soobin, his eyes widened like saucers Soobin thought they were gonna fall out. He hurriedly removed his hands and averted the latter's gaze, too embarrassed to realize that Soobin was still petrified to even spare him a glance.

Yeonjun felt the heat rising up to his cheeks and hastily bowed, apologizing repeatedly and bolted out of the kitchen faster than you when you saw a spider chilling in the bathroom.

On the other hand, Soobin finally got out of his state and blinked repeatedly, still tryna process what the fuck just happened. He cleared his throat awkwardly, composing himself before leaving the kitchen too as if nothing occured. Although his unusually fast-beating heart would like to remind him of the scenario that took place not even 5 minutes ago.

___

Yeonjun had no idea what kind of element or force controlled him to do that to the giant bunny. He just finds it funny and amusing each time the other raises one of his brow. It was the first trait he noticed from the younger actually, he just loves to raise his brow in a judging/questioning manner a lot and Yeonjun couldn't restrain himself anymore to press the bunny's cheeks.

Yeah, okay, he did thought of doing that as dozen of times but he didn't expect his body to move on its own and actually do that! How is he supposed to look at Soobin now?

Argh! He really embarrassed himself big time. They aren't even friends! They're just basically two people who were forced to live together.

And married.

Ah, fuck this! Yeonjun wants to disappear already. The guy must've think of him weirdly now and view him as a creep.

The frustrated male decided to leave his room for a bit and stroll around the house to shake his mind off it. It's big enough anyway, so maybe he wouldn't bump into Soobin? And if he does, he could always turn the other way and probably hide himself inside the nearest closet.

He was casually walking in the corridor upstairs when his attention was caught by a grand piano. It's standing alone in the den, near the glass wall and Yeonjun wondered why he didn't notice it there before or maybe he did but he wasn't paying that much attention.

Oh well, what's important now is that he'll have something to focus on.

He walked towards it and traced his fingers along the black cover. It felt smooth and clean under his touch, sending excitement down his spine that he cheerfully sat down on the chair in front of it and removed the cover, instantly displaying the familiar black and white keys. Yeonjun smiled to himself when his fingers ghosted over the piano keys, his mind trying to recall the chord of this song he really likes.