•- F.O.U.R.T.Y_T.H.R.E.E -•

Bella's point of view.

Seventeen years later,

It's been 17 whole years since Amanda disappeared. Since then, we heard no words from her. Anna, who is now almost 21, sitting beside me with a huge smile and excitement in her eyes while she sews embroidery on the handkerchief she plans to give it to the Prince Harry at the upcoming banquet to celebrate Prince Harry's 21st birthday even though he has already turned 21 last week.

After the whole commotion with Amanda's miscarriage, we were expected to be cut out of all ties with the royalties but instead they did nothing but started pretending that nothing happened between us at all. The fact that they are pretending like everything is normal makes me extremely furious. But I guess, they are desperate, after all, we are the only family left who can breed with them. I just hoped they would feel a bit remorse towards our disappeared Amanda. Thinking about itself clenches my heart.

A sudden knock on the door disrupts me from my thoughts and I walk towards the door. I open the door and see a messenger from the palace. I greet him and he greets me back, he then takes out a scroll and reads.

"There will be no banquet day after tomorrow, due to the fire in the palace. Please make sure to give your condolences to the royal family at the funeral of the King Styles, who died tonight due to poisoning at the palace during the fire." The knight said, he saluted and then goes off to the next house to pass the message.

I just stand by the opened door, and plop down on the ground, my head placed on both of my palm. I sigh and get up from the ground, I close the door and turn around to see Anna standing there with her uncompleted handkerchief clenched in her hand and her eyes wide. I walk towards her and hug her, softly patting her back and then walk back to my room.