{8} What Do You Believe?

"How are the status reports?"

"Nothing has been found, Your Majesty."

"Are you sure, Chaos? Nothing out of the ordinary?"

"W-well, Black knight Eric Cartman hasn't filed a report of the area he was in charge of." The professor wiped his sweat. "This could mean something should have gotten his attention."

"Let's hope its that or there will be a vital consequence for being late." King Thomas scoffed. He would do anything in his power to keep his son in the line of royalty. No puny human should have the power to mess with the vampire bloodline.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

"We're here!" The prince yelled, waking up a half sleep beauty.

"Ugh. Finally."

"Don't worry, I promise you won't regret it." What was it of Craig's reassurance and calm smile? It was mesmerizing.

"Agh. W-well I'm a bit hungry. What did you pack for lunch?"

"Some sandwiches for ya, but I also brought stuff to make smores for dessert." Tweek perked up at the smores part.

It was childhood dream of his to have a moment like this. Growing up he didn't have many opportunities for friends since he was always working or too... Weird. But with Craig he felt like he was catching up to learning how to live piece by piece.

He watched as he brought them a log to sit on while he took a delicious bite out of the perfectly crafted sandwich Craig had made.

For the first time he had truly felt... Should Tweek dare think of that word.

Sundown came and the pair couldn't stop laughing and staring at each other. As Craig lit the wood so did their hearts.

"Oooooh, is it time for smores?!"

"Well someone's exited." The brunette winked.

Tweek eagerly awaited for this moment, but a felt calmer as Craig took the time to teach him what to do.

"Remember, you want the marshmallow golden. Not burnt."

"I got this." Tweek exclaimed as the fluffy candy got on fire.

After a couple of tries, Tweek had finally gotten the perfect marshmallow and ate it while Craig set up the tent.

"Oof. That was a handful." Craig clasped his hands together and sat beside Tweek.

"Are you done eating smores?"

The blonde with the full mouth nodded.

"Alright, I'm gonna turn off the fire."

"Mh? Why?"

As the flame suddenly disappeared so did the light, but for some reason Tweek could still see.

"Look up, Tweek."

The mortal's jaw could have hit the floor. Don't get him wrong, he adored the stars in his room, but the night was fully lit from them, countless could be seen across the sky.

"Hey, Craig."

"Yeah?"

"If you didn't know science, what do you think a star would be?"

"Mhmm. I would believe they were made after you."

"W- what do you mean?"

"Haha, well. You got the spiky hair and shinning eyes. That's why you're star. A special stardust on this Earth."

Tweek could only hope it wasn't light enough for Craig to notice his crimson cheeks.

The moment had seemed to last until forever until he noticed Tweek had already fallen asleep.

"You're so cute, lil' Stardust." Craig carried Tweek's body inside the tent, but as he had layed down with him. The blonde had unconsciously cuddled the brunette.

There was no way Craig would let this moment pass so hugged Tweek back and hated the taught of sunrise.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

"Y-you son a bitch!" Cartman yelled. The Black Knight had suffered too many injuries and now had fallen close to death. "T- the prince isn't at the castle is he?" He coughed blood. "W- when h-his ma- majesty finds out all of y-you are d-dead."

"Evil will not win."

With that, Token took off the Black Knight's head.

"That was more merciful than the lives that you had took."

-

In this chapter you guys get to vote wether a little bit of Kenny X Butters should be mentioned! Please let me know!

~ ❄️