{4} Could You Say Its Fate?

It may be dark and gloomy. During this moment people are dying while some fall into deep slumber. But Craig found Tweek to have a shinning aura. His surroundings suddenly had color and a beautiful scenery was made. However, when the ray of sunshine left, the world seemed to turn back to grey. Black and White.

Tweek headed home after schooling Craig with a sigh.

The door knob was cold at the touch, and his house was freezing. The blonde headed upstairs as he shivered, he could feel the loneliness of his life. A tear scaped his eyes, when he looked at the blue rose. It was very pretty, the only lively thing in the house.

Tweek went to bed faced up. Twisting and turning, not being able to sleep. But he finally passed out when he got tired. Tired of breathing, even though he still did. However, he wasn't alone. Craig watched his struggle. Placing another blue rose, he caressed his lover's cheek.

The vampire stayed on the roof of the Tweaks' as a way of protection. He found South Park to be... quite the town.

When the morning hit, Craig had to go hide, but he still kept a close watch within the shadows. His character may be of one of an angel but his way of life was one of the devil.

Because of the lack of Craig's knowledge of the outside world, now he had to help Tweek with the shop. Only during nightshifts though. Unless he wanted to burn to death.

He was nervous but felt exited, the sun must go down as fast as possible. But no matter what, every second will always go as slow as the one before it. Craig saw Tweek get up from beauty's rest as he noticed the added flower next to him. The vampire noticed how he got scared but at the same time felt special.

Before the sunlight could reach the last corner of darkness, the immortal hid.

• • •

"This is bad! Really, really bad!"

"Calm down, Clyde. I'm sure Craig will be here soon." Token fidgeted. He wasn't sure and clearly knew of that lie. But he needed a bluff to calm Clyde down before they actually went to hell.

Behind the noble knights, two double doors sprung open. It was Jimmy and a magenta, dark haired figure beside him.

At the sight, Clyde drew his sword ready for battle, but Token stopped him. Jimmy rolled his eyes.

"This is Mr. Clyde and Mr. Token, our bronze and silver warriors. Pair of assholes, this is Ms. Wendy, the witch of the West."

"A delightful pleasure. "

"Why are you here?" The bronze knight forgot his manners.

"I was called here by this sweetheart, Jimmy. Apparently you guys are gonna need some magic. It will be tuff keeping a secret that the Prince is not in the castle. Especially, upon his father's return tomorrow."

Token knew what this meant. The King hated weakness and to see his own son running after someone, especially because of love angered him. In fact, Token had never really stopped looking for the blonde boy. That was always his priority because he wasn't the only one after him. There were special recruits selected by the King to kill Tweek before Craig or anyone was able to notice. But everyone knew of their fate written by the stars even if some denied.

"M-ma'am, what d-do you need?"

"I'm sure the King will be able to sense the boy's presence when he gets close enough to the castle. Therefore, we need to actually make one. He will be alert if he doesn't sense him. I'll need a possession of the Prince that holds meaning to him and the essence of a scent that he likes." Wendy crossed her hands, and waited impatiently since time was not in their side.

Jimmy, Token, and Clyde looked at each other. All lost in thought. Many things came to mind but none seemed to really make sense.

Suddenly, a loud bang is heard from the stairs. With every step a bright and cheerful darkness followed the pretty creature.

"Your highness!" The men kneeled.

"It's very disappointing how you guys don't know my very readable brother. It makes me laugh." The beauty raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you guys try the little toy spaceship and some ground coffee?" She glances at Wendy. "You. Out of all of them. You are the one who needs to bow down to me." Princess Tricia's eyes glowed of that rich red and her fangs shined through her smirk.

But the Witch still stood as she hid her scars from the future queen in front of her.