{7} What Is A Star?

A couple of days soon turned into a week.

Every morning was brighter and delicious. Depending on the time Tweek woke up, he would either go down or breakfast was served right to his bed. Of course Craig had learned to knock at this point.

The Cafe had certainly become more popular, and Tweek kept the promise he had kept to himself about promoting Craig. Instead of his roommate being stuck to the girls who would basically force him to talk to them, now he served tables and cleaned up. It had definitely increased contact between the two of them. When a receipt had to be taken to a table, it was unknowingly their favorite moment as their hands would slide against each other.

Thanks to the shopping trips, Tweek now had a full on galaxy on the walls of his room. Craig had placed each star with a purpose forming constellations and placing planets where they belonged. Every night the blonde would listen his.. his... well he would listen to Craig talk about them.

"Before science could allow us to see what's above the sky, many groups formed very different beliefs about the stars. Some thought they were the souls of the dead watching over the living, others saw pictures or symbols within them that would represent the being of someone, or people believed they recalled the past or predicted the future. Isn't it fascinating?"

Before he knew it, Craig realized Tweek had been asleep and fallen on his bed. The vampire tucked the barista in, carefully not to wake him, but to his surprise the blonde's hand had gripped his. Startled and unable to move, Craig couldn't leave. His dead heart thumped lauder but nothing could be heard. After sometime, the grip loosened and Craig was able to escape to hunt.

The vampire went out to the nearest forest not too far from South Park, the process was quick and easy. Find a deer and feed, but not enough to kill it. Craig up on one of the highest trees to spot some prey and just as he was about jump off towards the animal... someone had beaten him to it. His eyes widened. He recognized that black, dark armor. Those were his father's forces. The ones who had one mission only. Kill the one who shines like the stars...

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

The next morning Tweek woke up earlier than usual and headed down stairs to meet the brunette.

"Just in time for breakfast!"

The immortal couldn't get tired of Tweek's morning face and appetite. It was hilarious.

The messy blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Whatcha laughing about Craig?"

"Oooooh, nothing~" Tweek rolled his eyes and the other chuckled.

"Oh! Tweek, you said today the Cafe is closed right?" 

"Uh... yeah, right. Today and tomorrow. Why?"

"Perfect! Let's go out for the weekend."

The blonde perked up. The drowsiness from sleep vanished and his face now covered with a smile. "I- um, yeah, sure! What did you have in mind?"

"How about we go out of town? I saw a tent down in the basement we could use." The blonde stiffened. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna be an all nature guy, so we can bring food and stuff for a campfire."

"Oh, thank god. I would die if I had to use any survival skills," Tweek laughed "sounds good, should I head up to pack?"

"Yes! Perfect, we can't waste anymore time!"

The duo wasted no time in preparing the essentials. 

Just as Tweek came out with a small bag of clothes and blankets, his eyes widened as Craig had already loaded the war with the tent and coolers with food. As the vampire easily picked up the heavy bags of wood, Tweek couldn't help but notice the well toned biceps. How did he miss 'em the first time? The mortal gulped.

"Tweek? You good?"

"Yeah... haha."

"Also, why hadn't you used the car before?" Craig questioned.

"Forgot it was there." or maybe I just enjoy walking alone... or with you.

Craig rolled his eyes. "Come on, let's go."

With two car doors shutting, the adventure began. Wait... but where?

"Hey, Craig. Quick question."

"Mhm."

"Where the hell are we going?"

"Ah, we are heading up north. I know a peaceful area there."

"Nice. How long's the ride?"

"Eh, like an hour or so." The vampire had to get away from the South Park at least a good distance. If those soldiers were already within the town he only had to dodge them.

"Do you believe in mythical creatures?"

"Is that the only thing that you could think of?" Tweek chuckled. "I mean, they are just legends right?"

"Mmm. I'm not sure. Sometimes I wonder how there are so many stories about those tales. Are they really imagination or are they only taught to be fake because they are hidden?"

Tweek and Craig exchanged looks.

"Damn, Craig. We haven't started a fire and you're already scaring me." Tweek joked with a nervous smile.

"Haha, sorry. It was just a topic to pass time."

"If they are hiding. What are the chances I'll ever meet a vampire or werewolf?"

"You'd have to be someone very special." Craig flashed a tender smile towards the small flustered blonde beside him.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

"If you want to live, leave the prince alone." 

"Well well. If it isn't Token. The silver knight. I'm sorry but I've got a job to do."

"Don't get in their way, or you won't get out of this alive Cartman."

-

Hey guys! In order for me to continue this story, I need to know if you guys are interested in some Kyle X Stan in the story. If not they'll just be friends. Please comment to vote!

~ ❄️