{6} Shouldn't He Just Knock?

Craig, alarmed, stoop up after being called.

"My platinum friend! What is it?"

Token bowed at his majesty and stood to alert Craig of the situation back at the castle.

"We got word that your father's trip was coming short rather unusually, but thanks to the abilities of Wendy the witch we were able to secure your presence within the castle that could be sensed in order to avoid his arrival. For now I'm happy to say you are clear, nonetheless, we don't know for how long the spell will last."

"Thank you, Token." Craig gave a small smile of relief to his guard. He was happy of having people around him who cared for him. Not out of duty. But perceiving a feeling of family.

Before leaving, the guard gave Craig a small flask. "Special brew from Wendy. Should keep ya safe from the sun." The prince was filled with hope.

Token bowed and smiled at his long time friend, before leaving the lovestruck by himself. He wondered how it was possible to not love someone else. Was Craig naive and happy everytime he reunited with the blonde? Or was he haunted with the memories of watching him die over and over again in order to avoid Tweek becoming like... Them?

Craig was lost in taught. He wanted to make a decision. But was it right to also doom his lover into his lifestyle? He remembered Tweek's past deaths and a tear dropped from his cheek.

There were some he didn't even meet...

If found by his father's forces...

Death was Tweek's sentence.

Craig chocked on his own tongue and sat back again on the seat, but getting up right away as he realized he was... Hungry.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

The sun shone over the blonde's house. Waking up to a sweet aroma, Tweek ran his fingers through his hair and got up cautiously.

But before going downstairs to see what his roommate had been doing, Tweek started changing.

If Craig saw him in pijamas he would d-

With a loud bang, the door swings open an the morning vampire greets the terrified human.

"GOOD MORNING TWEEK! I MAD- woah sorry... Umm let me know when you're good... Er." The intruder shuts the door.

"AGH! CRAIG!"

After waiting a couple minutes, a rather red brunette and blonde met together.

"I- I made breakfast, sorry for walking in on you."

Tweek was a bit jiffy about the situation, but looking at the delicious food on Craig's tray made him forget everything.

"It's alright, and I'll forgive ya if you give me some of that."

Craig chuckled as they made their way downstairs and placed the tray in front of Tweek.

"Aren't you eating too?"

"Already ate."

Craig saw how the blonde's eyes shone with every bite down his breakfast.

"This is really good! Thank you so much!"

"It's the least I could do for letting me stay the night."

Tweek felt a bit of warmth within him. He had gotten a couple of times when he was little, but this warmth came from the inside and showed on the outside. He liked the feeling of someone being there for him?

Craig noticed the look on Tweek and gave a nervous laugh.

"So, what's the agenda today?"

"Mhm. Well I've gotta do some shopping for the Cafe and after that... Well, more work. I guess."

Tweek wasn't happy but he wasn't sad about working either, however, his comment met an exited Craig which lifted his spirits up a bit.

⛧ ⛧ ⛧

Shopping wasn't that bad, Craig made it a bit more enjoyable. Except for the part where he stole five dollars and wouldn't tell Tweek what he bought with them.

"Dude come on, just tell me!"

"Nope!"

"Craig."

"Don't worry you'll find out by tonight!" He had met some very scary eyes.

Craig's sudden reaction had gotten a small laugh out Tweek as he opened the door of Tweek Bro's.

"Know the drill?"

"Yep! Don't you worry, those tables will be spotless!" Tweek giggled and Craig blushed.

The start of the shift was slow but filling. Craig would often shoot glances at Tweek's direction making them end up with awkward eye contact, but the blonde would silently rage when his attention was turned to someone else. Those girls grabbing him and making him chat with him. Ugh. But it brought more money.

Annoyingly, they were the last people to leave. They were all over Craig the whole time. That's it. Craig was gonna get a promotion. Therefore, he would have more responsibilities and would have to quit talking to those hoes without being rude.

Tweek hadn't realized he had zoned out until a deep but nasally voice snapped him out of it.

"All done?"

"Y- yeah!"

The walk home was certainly more pleasant now that Tweek was the center of Craig's attention. To his surprise Craig was giving him all the gossip he had gotten, and not gonna lie, but it was quite juicy. He was still getting promoted though.

"- could you believe that?! She had BBQ sauce on her titties!"

Tweek and Craig laughed like crazy, though the blonde was the only one at the doorstep.

"Craig? You're not coming in?"

"Am I allowed?"

"Yeah, I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind another night!"

Craig didn't have to hear those words twice as he had already begun to rush in. But came to quick halt in front of Tweek causing him to run into the brunette.

"Tweek!"

"Ouch, what?"

"Hurry! We have to get to your room!"

"Huh?" The blonde was dragged from the stairs to his room.

"What about my room?"

"Look! I bought these for it!"

Tweek saw the small packaging for stick-to-wall glow in the dark stars. A big smile spread across his lips and the two fated lovers arranged them across the room.

"Do you like them?"

"I love them. Thank you."

Both sat on the bed and Tweek turned to Craig with crimson cheeks that were covered by the dark night.

"Hey, Craig?"

"Yeah, Tweek?"

"Stay for as long as you'd like."