6. Pale Fire

The law of attraction says that, like attracts like and when you think and feel you want to attract on the inside, the law will use people, circumstances and events to magnetize what you want.” – Rhonda Byrne.

•••

Lekan’s eyes parted open, and the ceiling came into view with a blur. Yawning, he jutted out both of his arms and stretched fully, in order to kick-start the engine of his consciousness. It had been one heck of a drive, in the past hour—and as biology convention dictated, his senses and his body had gone into hibernation after the arduous activity, he had indulged in. Sitting up on the bed, his gaze landed on the voluptuous, luscious figure that laid right next to him—naked like the day she was born—draped by the same sheets, that covered him also.

His lips twitched into a devious, satisfied grin as memories of the previous night flooded his head and he licked his lips involuntarily, as if the taste of the previous night lingered on it like an intoxicating wine. His adventure with Naade was everything he hoped for, and even more as it demolished the boundaries of pleasures, he had never breached before. They had been at it for hours, moving from one round to the other, and swapping positions and methods like an epic, gladiatorial battle to death, and when they were done, he could almost feel the life drifting away from him in fatigue, but the lengthy sleep had indeed returned his senses back.

He was yet to make a full recovery though, as his muscles and bones still felt zapped out of energy and so he remained in bed, gathering the sheets closer to himself, with his back against the wall. Then his gaze transferred to Naade, who was moving under the sheets, obviously awakened from sleep also. She leaned to her side, pushing out her rear in his direction as she stretched, and wiped the dampness in her eyes with her knuckles. Lekan couldn’t help but reach out with his hand to caress her back, and trace the maddening, sensual contour beneath. She flinched, before letting out a pleasurable gasp and turning to face him with a knowing smile.

Before he knew, she was clambering up to him and locking lips with his. He responded with the remnants of his energy, and returned the ferocity of the kiss as his hands explored further down, her curvy map behind. She was so skilled, so adept at the art of driving him insane. All he could taste and feel, was her and her alone as her tongue swarmed his mouth, with her hands toying with his hair, while riding him simultaneously. It was pleasure and pain of the most exquisite type, and he knew that she had snatched his remote control from him, and he had little to no say over what was happening, and was fully at her mercy and control.

Much to his dismay, she pulled away abruptly but lowered her lips to the crane of his neck, where she started tracing kisses downwards. He gripped on to her harder, letting her full control of the reins of the carriage. When her mouth reached his collarbone, and her tongue had traced its length—she looked up at him, with those soulful eyes and rasped.

“You should be happy, that I have work to get to. If not, you’d be having me for breakfast.” She paused, and lowered her mouth to his bare chest. “Lunch,” She said again, before biting down on his left nipple. “And dinner.” She added finally, and suckled it before coming up with a gregarious giggle and taking his lips in hers again. His senses were gradually turning into mist, and becoming fogged again as she pulled away and whispered in his right ear. “All three course meals. You’d be so filled after that, you wouldn’t want to eat anymore for days. And when you do want to eat, you’d want nothing but me.”

At this, she finally pulled away and entangled herself from him. He enjoyed the graphic visual before him, as she strode towards the edge of the room and into her walk-in closet, until she was finally out of sight. It was then, he realized he had been holding in a breath. He gave himself a moment to recover his wits, and let his body return to its normal frequency before sliding out of bed and putting on his briefs and clothes. While he was buttoning up his shirt, Naade walked back into the room with nothing, but a towel draped over her body and then careened out of the room, and flashed him a wink before shutting the door close. She was going to the bathroom to take her bath apparently and brush her teeth, before heading out.