Revolt

REVOLT

Written By: T.J. Martins (@Reed-ink)

DISCLAIMER:

• No part of this book may be reproduced, stored, in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise.

• This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

• Do not copy this story and do not post this on any website, blog or other public platforms. Please abstain from committing any form of copyright infringement. It is an utterly inhumane thing to do.

• This is a book with lengthy chapters with some as long as 9K words. This applies to all of my works; just felt a warning would be appropriate.

• Please do not advertise your stories on the comment platform. Try to understand that the time and energy put into the realization of this project is no meagre one. Such action is nothing but rude and belligerent.

• There would be zero tolerance of snide, disparaging or vulgar remarks in the comments section. We're all one big family here at Wattpad, let's try to act with proper etiquette.

•••

Blurb:

Anjola Adeite is an extremely logical person in all her dealings, even in matters notorious for emotional entanglement clauses. Although a bit of a wallflower on the relationship turf, she has a well defined criteria for choosing romantic partners with healthy traits—that wouldn't derail her rational path.

Lekan Keye is the quintessential playboy. All about the sensual uncensored pleasures, never about the commitment and devotion. As an atheist of relationships, he believes the price of commitment is too costly and so indulges in temporal, sexual arrangements.

After the planning of a crucial event, forced them into close proximity and triggers a forbidden attraction, they find themselves at an impasse. For Anjola, it's the fact that she's never had feelings for a wild person like Lekan—who on the other hand, seeks the reason why his pull to Anjola isn't singularly borne out of lust.

When they conduct an experiment to test their compatibility however, they both rely on the proven principle that posits that—a change of character is possible for Lekan, as long as there is enough fuel driving driving him.

Fuel they wrongly assume, to be love.

•••

Status: Completed.

Word Count: 178K words.

Rating: PG-13 (For scenes depicting violence, implicit sexual content and mild strong language.)

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved.