"Alright then, we should go back to the apartment." I get up. "Feel free to come to my place, Tina." I smile at Tina and push the stroller.

"Sure. Maybe later. I don't want to disturb you two..." Tina laughs and points at Cooper and I.

"Huh?" I chuckle and take my soda machine. "Blaine, I'm taking this baby back." I said to him and walk out from the apartment as Cooper is pushing the stroller of the kids.

"I'm starving. I feel like I'm pregnant." Cooper says to me.

"I have some pasta that you can cook. I thought you already have lunch with the kids." I turn my face at him.

"We did but you know McDonald's never can make me full. Lily asked for chicken strips and Luke wants chicken nuggets so we don't know where else to go except McDonald's." Cooper says to me.

"I can see that." I chuckle and walk into my apartment.

I put the machine into the kitchen counter. Cooper walks to the kids' rooms and tucks them to bed. I'm actually glad that the kids are bonding with him. They want to go out with him only and do many things with him.

I walk to my family room and hold my popcorn bowl. I turn on the TV and half laying down on the couch. "Mind if I nap here?" Cooper asks me.

"You can do anything you want. Just don't disturb me while watching my favorite show." I simply said.

"Okay but I will disturb you." Cooper simply said and sit down behind me.

"You said you're hungry." I take some popcorns and eats them then lean my head against his chest.

"I just ate your chocolate bar." Cooper grins at me.

"You're like Blaine now. Come here stealing my food." I chuckle.

"Does he also steal your heart?" Cooper asks me.

"Nope." I giggle.

"See? That's the difference." Cooper smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"That's the cheesiest thing you ever said to me." I chuckle.

"I know that." Cooper smiles at me.

"Do you ever find it's weird to be with me?" I turn my face at Cooper.

"Because you're one of Blaine's friend and I'm dating a woman who is the same age with my brother?" Cooper raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah." I nod and sit down next to him.

"I don't find it weird." Cooper frowns. "You're just five years younger than me. What's the problem?"

"Do you read the news about us?" I take my phone and scrolling through my phone.

Cooper takes my phone and locks it. "And since when do you care about what people think of you? You told me yourself that you don't care about what other people said about you as long as they won't hurt the kids." Cooper says to me.

"They called me cash whore, milf, and just want some spotlight." I sigh and lean my head.

"And you aren't those things." Cooper says to me and rubs my hair. "You know when first time I open the door for you, I was like where this angel come from. Then you came in and put cronuts into your mouth and after you left I can't stop laughing. That was so..."

"Silly.." I chuckle.

"And super cute." Cooper grins at me.

"But you have to know that I'm stupid with kind of these things." I giggle.