After all, Ken was really worried about her. He would be glad to see Grace again, happy.

The boy wouldn't stop fretting about all the possible things that could have happened to Grace, how'd he even get the mother's phone number in the first place?

"Morning mama!" All her little kids greeted, her older kid never greeted her.

So rude. She thought in regard to Grace.

"Morning babies!" She cheered happily, her little kids always made her days.

Why was her second eldest any different?

They all settled for breakfast, silence resting between them all.

Grace was usually the one to spark a conversation and make them all laugh, but she was too busy in her own world.

Their minds were left to wander.

Grace was still deciding whether or not to hate Shawn's family, she would be fine settling for hating just his father alone.

The rest of the Graysons had their minds wrapped around the absence of the father of the house.

Why was he still gone?

They understood he sometimes fell asleep while working, but his presence was still missed.

An FBI Agent never rests, was that really the case?

"I'm off." Grace finished her meal, picking up her plate- washing it, drying it and putting it away.

Mrs Grayson was shocked, since when was her daughter like this?

She would usually just leave the empty plate on the table and leave.

This went unnoticed by Grace herself, she missed the significance of her actions.

She held the keys tightly in her hand, grabbing her bag and heading out of the house.

Unconsciously tossing the hoodie over her head, she unlocked the car and slid into the driver's seat.

Now that she thought of it, were her parents even planning on getting her a car of her own?

She was seventeen and she had a licence but not a car, it was... Whatever.

Shawn gave her his car, that's all that mattered.

She drove off to school, a ghost of a smile resting on her face.

The ghost was chased away by the thought of Ken, the Yakuza Prince.

She would have to face him today, and be bombarded by question after question after question.

She knew that if he was to find out about Shawn, he would seek him out and kill him.

That's what the Yakuza did.

She wanted neither of them to die, but Shawn was just something different.

Grace parked her new car close to the school's main entrance, exiting it with all eyes on her and her whip of a car.

"Hi Grace." People greeted as she walked through the school's parking grounds and into the school building.

She didn't know any of them but she waved still, feeling like somewhat of a celebrity.

She pulled the hoodie even further over her face, she wanted to be invisible, like Shawn.

"Grace!" Kimberly cheered, excited to see her friend.

Her feet carried her fast towards the black beauty, arms opened wide.

"Kim!" Grace exclaimed, getting the attention of everyone around them.