He did it..I know he did.

Benz jumps as Dallas waves his hand over his face, breaking eye contact from each other. Dallas links his arm around his mate's arm before they head towards the Pink Panther. He still manages to look back at me and grin happily before heading inside. How precious.
I sighed, smiling softly to myself as I turned around to the others, Zayn still rolling his eyes as Liam and Sophia tease him while Mr. Patterson sits by and chuckles.

Benz Goldmine you really better than most humans

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Benz Goldmine you really better than most humans.

============

"Thanks for letting spend the night at your place Harry. If the engine of my motorcycle wouldn't have been screwed up, I wouldn't be bothering you"

"It's fine Zayn. I know you live far and I couldn't just leave you there helpless, it's the least I can do"

I unlock the front door of my dorm, opening it as I see Louis and Hero playing video games as always. I closed the door, catching their attention as they both turn around and notice me in the room.

"Hazza! You're home!"

"Yes I am, and I'm exhausted" I grinned, taking off my coat.

"Lads, this is Zayn. He works with me at the convenience store, he'll be spending the night here if you don't mind"

"Ohhh another one night stand?" Louis giggles his eyebrows as they both burst into laughter.

"Be mature Louis, he's just my friend"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Be mature Louis, he's just my friend"

"Yeah, I'm not a blonde stripper so I'm not his type" he smirks, patting my back as the others start to laugh even more.

"Screw you all, yeah?"

"Oh we're only joking Haz. How are you? I'm Louis"