55

Yunho chewed on the inside of his cheek as he poked around the kitchen. He had woken up that morning with the overwhelming need to eat bacon. He opened the fridge door and glanced around.

"Yeosang!" He called out, not stepping away from the cool air. It felt so good that he closed his eyes and hummed.

"What?" The other beta shouted back as he walked down the hall holding a basket of clean clothes.

"Where's the bacon?" Yunho asked with a slight pout, peering around the door.

"It should be in there. I just bought some. Check the drawers."

Yunho bent over and rummaged through the drawers. He cheered when he found the new package of bacon and also pulled out the carton of eggs. "Want some?"

"Sure. You might as well fix it all, then that way anyone can come eat if they want to." The shorter said, not looking up from where he was folding a shirt. "I know Joongie will want some when he gets back from patrol."

"Have Seonghwa and Mingi come back yet?" Yunho stuck his tongue out as he struggled to open the package of bacon.

He heard Yeosang chuckle and suddenly he was there, taking the package from his hand. The shorter cut it open easily and grabbed a pan to put them in. "No. But I don't blame them. I think we all need some time with our mates after everything we've been through." Yeosang blushed at his own words, but Yunho couldn't agree more.

They both worked peacefully in the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone. Eventually San and Wooyoung wandered into the room, followed by Jongho who immediately went to wrap his arms around Yunho's waist.

The beta smiled and patted his alpha's hands before offering him a small chunk of bacon. Jongho hummed and rubbed his nose against Yunho's spine, sending a chill down it.

Hongjoong joined them sometime later and they enjoyed having breakfast together.

For the most part.

At one point, Yunho leaned over to Jongho and asked, "Do the eggs taste funny to you?"

"No. They taste fine." His alpha gave him a concerned look at leaned over to try his eggs. "Yours taste fine too."

Yunho hummed and pushed them around on his plate. His stomach churned at the thought of eating anymore so he decided to start clearing the table. That ended up being a mistake though. As soon as he started washing them, and the aroma of the eggs hit his nose, he dropped the plate and ran into the bathroom.

Jongho was there immediately, rubbing his back as his stomach emptied itself. "I guess this explains things..."

The beta just nodded and closed his eyes as another bought of nausea hit him. "It just... Came so suddenly..." He groaned, holding his stomach and leaning against the toilet.

A soft knock came from the door. "Yunho? Are you ok?" Wooyoung's voice was so soft as he poked his head in.

"Yeah Youngie... I'm ok..." He lifted his head and gave him a weak smile. Just as he was about to tell the other not to worry about him, he had to lean over the toilet again as he threw up once again. "I think..." He muttered.

He spent the rest of the morning trapped in the bathroom. Finally he had nothing left to purge so Jongho carried him into their bedroom and held him close.

Yunho hated this feeling. He felt hot and clammy. But Jongho's comforting touches helped to keep him calm. As hard as he tried, he couldn't think about what he at that would make him throw up like this, and none of them had been sick lately. He supposed someone could have brought it back from when they went into town, but then they should have shown symptoms too...