30

Seonghwa followed Lance around for several hours. He got upset when it led to nothing. The alpha visited food stands, a friend of his, then took a turn keeping watch on the wall. How could he go about his everyday life like this knowing that he had ruined so many lives?

It made the omega sick. He had to do something, he just didn't know what...

So he decided to take action.

Seonghwa knew it was stupid and was risky, but he was willing to risk it to save his family. Plus, he had the heart of an alpha. He could do this.

He followed Lance to his home.

The alpha was oblivious he was being followed. Seonghwa's heart was racing as he kept his eyes locked on the back of his head. He had to be strong. He had to be brave. He had to...

"Mingi?!" Seonghwa gasped, stopping in his tracks.

He watched as his alpha walked up to Lance and shook hands with him. He was dressed in a military uniform, had his hair slicked back, and a dark looked to his eyes.

Seonghwa tried reaching out to him using the link, but was still met with nothing.

What the hell was going on? Why was he with Lance?

Ducking down, Seonghwa tried to creep closer so he could hear what they were saying.

"I can't believe you let him get away." Mingi said, his voice low but it had a mocking tone to it."

"He was your bitch. It's not my fault you didn't break him properly." Lance scowled.

"Don't worry, when we get him back you will have your chance. Then we can see who can put pups in him first. No one disrespects my friend and gets away with it."

Seonghwa had to cover his mouth to muffle the sob that escaped it. This wasn't his Mingi...

"How can you be so sure he will come back?"

"I was with him for several months. As much as he likes to pretend he's an alpha, he's just a pathetic omega who grew attached to his new pack. I'd be willing to bet the rest of them are on their way here now to try and pull some elaborate rescue." Mingi said. "And we will be ready for them. Three more alphas and two more breeders. It'll be perfect."

"Two? I thought each of you alphas had someone?" Lance sounded intrigued.

"Get this." Seonghwa felt the blood drain from his face at Mingi's amused tone. "The other omega."

"The small, cute looking one?" Lance said quickly, lust lacing his voice.

"Yeah." Mingi chuckled. "He can't have pups."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. His old pack kicked him out because of it. The very pack we are working with now."

"Primera? You're kidding, right? I'm surprised they didn't just kill him!"

"Oh they tried. Someone he managed to escape."

"Well... He sounds like the perfect little fuck toy if he can't get pregnant." Lance growled.

Seonghwa had to bite back his old growl. How could Mingi be talking about Wooyoung like this? It was disgusting! Something had to have happened to him... Seonghwa was sure of this until Lance spoke again.

"It's nice to have you back Mingi. I missed my partner."

Now the tears came. Seonghwa curled up and flinched at the next words.

"I missed you too Lance. It feels good to be back. Father said things should be ready in the next couple weeks. Jongho will be a big help in the front line. He is probably the strongest alpha I've come across besides Father. I don't even think he realizes his own potential. But he will."