Chapter 4, ep 57. "Its dani!"

Start from the beginning

"See, Liyah ya stupid, Jordynn, sweetie honestly I say, go for the abortion, because it can possibly be less pain, not as much spontaneousness, you don't know if you can carry kids at all at this point, I mean you can, but even with leyanna she had issues after she was born, and you were stressed. You're already dealing with leyanna in the hospital, David being gone, your family, your career, music, and the baby isn't making it better for you right now, and David doesn't even know"

"I know... but I don't want to do it because of him...I just want another baby, I don't care about David thinking about this baby, I mean I do, but if I have a chance to have another baby and it's his, I want it. I don't care if he wants me to not keep it."

"You want another baby this bad?"

"Oh my gosh mani yes. I want another baby, that bad. I've had 3 pregnancy's and only came out with one, and I want leyanna to have a little brother or sister... I just want a kid."
"Well jordynn, we can try, how about you frequently check in Alright? And we will see how the baby is doing, and continue thinking about your choice, after a certain point, we can't give you an abortion anymore"

He turned the sonogram off and began cleaning off the gel on my stomach

"This baby is gonna be so cute"

"Liyah I'm telling you again to shut the fuck up man"

"Why are you so rude with me today?" "I'm not your just annoying today, you can call the baby cute and say all that shit when the baby is healthy and out of Jordynn, If she chooses to go that route, but not now, she's still st a high risk of miscarriage."

"Everyone's at a high risk at 2 months, actually until the first trimester is over"

"Exactly Liyah, so shut up"

••••••••••••••••••••

"Alright class, time for our assignment group talk, like I said, everyone has a story and I would love to know yours, I would like everyone to share their name, age, and something about their childhood, adolescences and now, and when I say that I mean I want to hear 'my parents divorced in 1998' I don't wanna hear 'I went to worlds of fun when I was 4' we don't care about that, that didn't shape you into the person you are today, this is a small enough class, I want you guys to feel comfortable speaking to each other and talking, and we're gonna start with...Jason! Because I remember no one else's name, go"

"Uhm alright I guess I'll go, my name is Jason as y'all know, Jason Abdul mateen, I'm 26, when I was about 7 or 8 my mother and father divorced, and a year after the divorce my mother passed away from breast cancer, so I will be wearing lots of pi...

"Uhm alright I guess I'll go, my name is Jason as y'all know, Jason Abdul mateen, I'm 26, when I was about 7 or 8 my mother and father divorced, and a year after the divorce my mother passed away from breast cancer, so I will be wearing lots of pink in class, I am the only child, I grew up in Miami, born and raised, I went to gwc high-school and I would like to be a actor, I've acted in some things but not many, and that's about it, oh and I am currently not dating, I'm in college I don't have time"