B2- ep 2. Program issues.

Jordynn, get in your fucking room NOW!"

"Mommy!!"

Jordynns mother continued to yell at jordynn as her boyfriend tried pinning her down to the couch.

"Mommy!! Mommy!! Don't hurt my mommy!!" Jordynn constantly hit his back trying her hardest to get him off her mother.

He kicked jordynn off once she bit his arm and caused her to hit her head, as she was laying there crying her mother fought back even harder to get to her daughter.

"Let go of me Dante let GO OF ME!!"

"Let go of my mommy!!!" Jordynn said crying rubbing her head.

Dante got up off of journey, jordynns mother & pushed jordynn out the way before walking into the kitchen.

Journey got up quickly with a bruised and puffed up eye, cut lip and a bleeding cheek.

"Jordynn baby please go into your room. You can't protect me, please baby just protect yourself please?"

Jordynn shook her head "no mommy.."

"Jordynn let me and ya momma talk for a minute and getcho ass out before I whoop yo ass."

"No" Jordynn said sternly

"Jordynn now!" Her mother yelled at her.

"Go into your room, and play with my phone." She said nodding her head, jordynn looked at jayden then Her mom before she quickly ran upstairs into their bedroom and grabbed her moms phone off the bed and ran into her bedroom closet shutting the door and sitting in the far back.

Jordynn rocked herself back and forth looking on her moms phone for her dads number, but she couldn't find it. She called 911 and the people calmed her down while getting as much info from her as they could.

"My mommy, she's downstairs and my mommy's friend is hurting her and hurting me and I don't want my mommy to get hurt can you please help me. I want my mommy and my daddy."

The dispatch kept jordynn on the line talking to her as much as possible

She heard the yelling, the glass breaking, the Struggling and arguing.

She was startled when the front door slammed shut and the closet door opened.

"Baby, come on." Her mom said holding her arms out.

Jordynn ran into her arms with no hesitation

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I wish I listened to your dad." Journey sat down with jordynn in her arms

"I wish I could give you a better lifestyle... or give you away to people that can show you a better life, I'd never have kids if I knew they'd be living in these conditions"

"But Mommy I love you"

"I love you too baby, I just want you to be loved properly and without needed to be protected, but one day, me and you, guess where we will be?"