Chapter twelve

The Pokémon patched up his wound. " You will have to stay here for the night being. We can't let that wound get any bigger." The Audino informed him.

Paarthurnax nodded with approval and left the infirmary.

Pip shrugged his shoulders.

It could be worse. It can always be worse.

Pip sighed with frustration as he sat boredly in the quiet room.

The Audino walked around the room, grabbing some sheets. She hummed quietly as her coworker, a male Audino, passed her with a tray of food.

Pip craned his head to see where the Pokémon was going: a dark room. Pip couldn't see into the room.

Whoever was in that room obviously didn't want to be seen, but who could be in that room that remained a secret? Pip was intrigued, but there was no way he could investigate further.

What was in that room?

He was interrupted in his wonderings when the female came around to him, holding out a paw to him.

He gazed at the paw like it was a bomb.

He blinked several times as he pondered whether he should take the paw or not.

His decision was decided when the Audino took his paw, gripping him with such a steel-type-like strength.

Pip almost screeched at the pain.

The Audino pulled on to his flipper gently. She lead him through the hospital, and it's thousands of decor.

Pip looked over at the decor whenever he could.

There was art of Arceus: creator of it all, art of Dialga and Palkia defeating Giratina, art that just confused Pip to his very soul of a Pikachu plastered onto the body of a Machoke.

Under the painting it read Machu: the only Frankenstein of the Pokémon world. Whether it was supposed to be satire, or real was unknown to the slippery water-type.

" What are you looking at?" The Audino cheerfully questioned as she put a paw around Pip, pulling him close to her.

Of course it was awkward. Pip didn't have the guts to tell her to keep he paws away.

She looked up at the painting. " Yeah." She commented. " That's apparently a thing. Not sure what dimension that was from, though. It's a weird evolution of Pikachu, that's for sure. But it is just a Pikachu head on the body of a Machoke. I don't get how it's a new evolution, but I guess it is one."

Pip tipped his head.

People think that thing is a Pokémon, and an evolution of a Pokémon with a status such as Pikachu? Pip pondered with confusion.

Pip confusedly nodded his head.

" I guess," he responded. " Has anyone ever seen one before?" Pip asked the Audino.

She shook her head, her feelers moving around like strings of hair.

" It has never been seen before. Like I said it is from another dimension. Someone from another Pokémon dimension came here, and gave this as a parting gift." The Audino explained to him.

Well, at least he knew that this Pokémon didn't exist here. That's good to know because I don't think I want to see whatever the heck that Pikachu is in the wild anytime soon. Or at all.

Pip was pulled away from the strange painting, and the two continued on their way.

Not much was exchanged between the two Pokémon as they approached the long end side of a bed.

Audino shoves him down with her paws.

His body went with a thump into the mattress of the bed.

He laid his head down on the mattress, his flipper laid out in a dead sort of way, stretched out like a pathway, awaiting someone to tread on it.

Audino took her leave, saying, " Now if you need anything, just let me know. I will rush here faster than a Ponyta in a race."

She then whipped around, strutting something fierce, leaving the water-type to his thoughts.

He sighed as he curled his body into himself.

His nose wiggled, and he closed his eyes. His head curled into his body, close to his stomach.

Pain. More pain.

He whimpered as he put his flipper over his white bandage.

How long will it take for this to heal? Ugh. Stupid. It would be so much better if I didn't accnowledge that anyone existed. Then, maybe Avalon wouldnt treat him like garbage. Act like he didn't speak also sounded like such a good idea.

He sharply opened his eyes, gazing at the soft bedding. " That's it." He whispered to himself.

" I will act mysterious and unapproachable. Maybe then I will be treated like a true Starter Squad member."

It was a plan.

Eule was loved for being mysterious, and so will he. He can imitate Eule, and then he would be able to show those pesky squad members who join for stupid reasons that he of all Pokémon can in fact be strong.

And maybe I'll be stronger than Avalon once I am done!

Excitement courses through his veins as he pressed his paws on the sheets.

They smelled nice. Like fresh flowers out on a dinner table.

Pip made small angels on the sheets, seeming weird, but it was because of the fact that he had such a good idea.

I really hope it will work. It would be a shame if I was treated still just the shame. I don't need to be babied by any Pokémon, or be treated any differently. I just wish they saw me as a real Pokémon all the same.

Pip sniffles as he tried to keep himself from crying.

Thinking about being treated as shit was making him an emotional rollercoaster. He would have to ensure that he didn't cry at all. At all.

It would be such a tedious task, that's for certain, but he was sure that his efforts would be fruitful in the end.

The only one who could possibly treat him bad for what he looked like now was the stupid shiny he wished would just get a gaping wound like he had. Little did he know how the future would play out.