Chapter two

The next morning he woke up. Yungoos had already left. He yawned and stretched. A note was left by his side. He read it. She had told him that she left early for work and that he needed to leave before her boyfriend saw him. He sighed.

" I guess I won't be able to tell her thank you and do a nice thing today for her." Pip said gloomily. He pockets the note. He walks out. The sun had risen. It was time for him to return to the squad and see if he could join it.

He had no choice. I have to join the squad. I have no where else to go. He thought with despair. He began his slow walk back towards the only place he knew of besides his human and Yungoos.

He sighed. He didn't feel very loved at all. He was sure it was because of his looks most of the time that he didn't feel loved. His trainer was the only one who loved him. Not Eule's former trainer, and not Hau. Though, maybe Hau would want him. He just didn't think that Hau would be a good option to have as a trainer. He just wish he could go back in time.

That would sure be nice, he thought. He found himself back at the door of the squad. He knocked on the door. A Piplup opened the door. " Hello. What may I do for you?" He greets . " Hello. My name is Pip, and I'm here for registration. I want to become a member of the Starter Squad." Pip tells the male Piplup.

The Piplup stepped back. " Come on in." He told him. Pip walked in. There were tons of starters in here. Some of them gave a passing glance over to Pip. Some whispered, but of course Pip could hear them.

" A Popplio? We haven't had a Popplio show up and join for ages. Most of them get killed by the outlaws on this first mission. This one doesn't seem to be any differently. I say he dies within a week." A Chespin states. " You've got to give Popplio more credit, Chester. We don't know that, but yeah it is true. The outlaws love to kill Popplio because of how ugly they look." A Pikachu replies to Chester.

" They're not ugly. They're cute." A Fennekin states. " You're the only one to think that, Kin. Most other starters think these seals are as ugly as shit and don't deserve to be starters. But Rowlet and it's evolutions like Eule, those are the sorts of Pokémon that truly deserve to be starters." Chester says without a care.

Of course, Pip thought in outrage. He was brought into a room. More starters seem to be in this room. They were gossiping and talking. Pip came into the room. All the starters went dead silent. " Ew, what an ugly creature. I don't want to hang out with that ugly thing." A Shiny Fennekin said. It was weird because another one was stating how cute she thought he was.

" Shut up, Avalon. You don't look that much better yourself, bitch." A shiny Cyndaquil stated. " Oh go fuck yourself." Avalon growled at him.

The shiny Cyndaquil rolled his eyes. " Just cause you're a shiny doesn't make you better. I'm a shiny as well, does that make me better than everyone else?" He asked her. " Yeah. Because you're at least hot. He's an ugly beast. No one will love him." Avalon commented.

Pip covered his eyes. It might be better to go find myself a good hood to cover myself up so I don't scare Pokémon, he thought. " Awe, the poor pathetic non-shiny is crying. How sad. No one likes him." Avalon teased.

Pip curled his paw. He hates her already. He doesn't like her. Maybe she should be fired. Tears hung at the edge of his eyes. Avalon laughed at him. " Flippers here thinks he can get sympathy if he cries. So sad. No one loves this ugly man." Avalon laughed. " How about you shut up! You obviously hadn't defeated an Outlaw lately, have you?" Pip snapped at her.

Avalon gritted her teeth. She pulled back her Fennekin fist. " I'm going to teach you a lesson, peasant. You and your kind aren't welcome here." She growled. She thrusted her fist at him.

He caught it. He was then kicked in a place that didn't feel nice. He collapsed. Avalon laughed at him. " What a joker. Thinking he can just come in and not be treated like the outcast he is." Avalon snorted.

Pain pulled through Pip. None of the Pokémon offered their help. He was truly alone in this. Avalon snickered. " Why don't you go back to your mommy, little man? I'm sure she will tell you that it's okay to be ugly, but the world doesn't work like that." Avalon tells him.

He stands up. He glares at her. " I know how the world works. My mother is dead. And the only person who cares about me is dead because of a freakin Sandslash and Houndoom duo! Does it look like I care if I'm different? You're just badly dealing with your dumb shit the stupid way! Leave me alone! You're not a member of the squad. You don't deserve the honors." He barked.

Avalon laughed at him. " Keep lying little dude. You have no friends. No one loves you." She tells him. " And no one needs your shit today." Pip tells her. She punches him.

" Enough! Avalon, you won't be in the squad today. Or the next occasions. We do not punch fellow starter squad
Members. No one is ugly. You need to control your temper!" A roar cries out as a shiny Charizard flies into the
Room.

" Whoa!" All the starters in the room say. The Charizard lands and looks at Pip. " I've heard of you from Eon. You are welcome in the squad. The rest of you must prove you deserve to be in the squad. What is your name, kid?" The Charizard asked. " I am the Leader of the Starter Squad, Paarthurnax." The Charizard adds.

" Me? My name is Pip. And I want to catch bad guys. I hope to bring to justice the other one who killed my trainer." Pip introduces.

Authors note: Paarthurnax is Pikagirl1527 's oc. Not mine.