My Fallen Angel

Reader x Andy

Chapter Twelve

No one's POV:

The crowd was screeching at the tops of their lungs, some chanting 'Sleeping with Sirens'. Backstage the band was getting pumped up because of the massive screaming out front. But there stood one girl who's arm was linked in with the one and only Andy Beirsack. She shifted a bit and glanced up and his perfect face. She didn't know how he chose her... And she felt bad because of it. The thought of not being good enough for him would swarm around her mind but she never told a soul, or showed it. A smile overtook her face as he looked down at her. His eyes could put anyone in a trance and fall for him instantly.

"What are you staring at?" He asked, smiling still.

"Just Kellin looking preeetty attractive over there, nothing special."

He jabbed her in the side, causing a small squeak to escape her mouth.

"Nice try, but I'm not jealous of that crazy dude."

She giggled and turned her attention back to the stage, where the guys now occupied it. Their jumping around made everyone scream in excitement and even she couldn't help but sing parts of the songs. Another jab in the side and she looked up to his eyes again, but they sparked of mischief and and uneasy feeling took over her.

"So you can sing?"

"Oh no no no! I am NOT singing with you guys! You can forget IT!"

After prying herself away from his strong grip, she took a few steps away from him. He frowned at her but his mind came up with another idea.

She was looking at the stage, mesmerized by the band playing, until the girl was swept up and over a bony shoulder.

"Andy!!" She shrieked, causing even Kellin to look over and smile.

"Why don't you bring her out here?" He yelled to Andy. Her feet kicked and fist pounded his back and she was carried out to the crowd by her boyfriend. They cheered even louder when he came on stage but got almost silent as they saw the girl he was carrying. Confused faces were all the crowd wore. As andy smirked and put her down they cheered again. No boos but some had scowls on their face. Her eyes scanned the crowd and a rush of both embarrassment and adrenaline went though her body. She never felt so alive yet so scared.

"This is (Y/n) everyone! Say hi!" Kellin's voice interrupted her thoughts, causing her to look up at him. He was all nasty and sweaty with his hair sticking to his face. When he looked at her he smiled and shoved a microphone in her face.

"Sing." He basically commanded her. Her head shook no violently but Andy held her waist.

"It's okay we're right here."

"A-andy I-I can't-"

His lips slowly grazed hers, causing her to almost immediately shush her words. The crowd erupted into a hysterical fit of screams as they separated.

"Get it Andy!" One yelled.

Andy's POV:

I stood beside her and pushed her to go forward out onto the stage some more. Me, Vic, Kellin, and a few others have been curious as if she sings or not. So we made this plan up. That's right, me getting 'jealous' was all apart of the plan, I didn't mean to make her cry though...

As Kellin gave me a thumbs up I walked off staged and watched her from Afar.

"What do you wanna sing?"

"I-I have no idea..."

"Your pick."

She laughed nervously and all the people were quiet.

The she sung.

"Never made it as a wise man, I couldn't cut it as a bored man stealing."

The crowd cheered and Kellin joined in.

"Tired of living like a blind man. I'm sick inside without a sense of feeling."

"This is how you remind me, this is how you remind me of what I really am."

I couldn't help myself anymore, if she was gonna sing Dammit I was too. I ran out of the stage and I saw Kellin smirk and give me the microphone.

"It's not like you to say sorry," I sang, "I was waiting on a different story."

"This time I'm mistaken for handing you a heart worth breaking."

Together we sang, "And I've been wrong, I've been down into the bottom of every bottle! These five words in my head scream "Are we having fun yet?""

Somehow our faces ended up being an inch apart so I took my chance, screw finishing the song. I moved her mic and crashed my lips upon hers again. She sang like an angel and looked like one.

She was... My fallen angel.