So you finally noticed?

(A/n: Guys for the next update I'm going to be picky and ask for maybe one or two comments. I need to know you all are enjoying this!)

Reader X Andy

Chapter Nine

Reader's POV:

Nightfall came early that day and everyone was getting ready to head out to the next stop on the tour. I was sitting on my bunk, trying to get situated as the others were in there partying. Just as I finished my back pocket vibrated, and I knew who it was. I sighed and got it, my eyes widened slightly because I was wrong. It was Ashley.

From Ashyboo:

"I Stole you number from Andy! He has a heart next to your name ;)"

I made a slight noise and my fingers typed back on their own.

To Ashyboo:

"Lies!! He does not!!"

I slumped down with a huff and my thoughts took over. It started with the cute cuddly thoughts but then... I'm not sure what happen.

'Why would he have a heart next to your name, you're nothing special.'

'He wouldn't like you, he's seen your scars how could he.'

My eyes watered and I didn't notice my phone blowing up with texts from mostly Andy and Ashley. The noise from the main part had died down a lot and I just say back here and cried silently. I rolled over to my side and curled up into a ball, glancing at my phone.

From Andy <3:

Don't listen to ash. He's an idiot!

From Ashyboo:

Andy's being a douche canoe he won't admit he likes you.

The rest was just arguing on whether who's right or not. I didn't care and I slowly let my eye close drifting into sleep.

-o-

I awoke the next morning to all the Sleeping With Sirens guys yelling at me.

"Im up dammit!" I yelled at them, glaring slightly. They explained that we arrived at the next stop and I should get ready to leave. I nodded but not before Kellin handed me a backstage pass.

"So you can get in and out." He explained. I nodded and hopped off the bunk to rummage through my clothes. I found some ripped skinny jeans, and my Of Mice and Men shirt. I shrugged and put them on along with my combat boots. By the time I got done it was about 8:30 in the morning and I groaned. When I actually went to the main part of the bus everyone was gone, and that made me groan even more.

"Can't they learn to wait on people?" I said out loud.

-o-

I walked around backstage for a while, trying to avoid all the bands. I was still nervous about just being in their presence- I mean they're my heroes why wouldn't I be? My mind started to wander but I quickly snapped out of it when I saw the familiar five guys all goofing off.

There they stood, Ashley, CC, Jinxx, Jake, and... Andy. I felt my heart skip and beat when the blue eyes met mine and he beckoned me over to them. Without thinking, I jogged over there only to be grouped hugged by everyone. After gasping for air, I giggled slightly.

"It's nice to see you guys also." I said, Flashing them a quick smile.

Andy's POV:

I was happy that she was going to stay with us the whole tour. It was a chance for me to get to know her a bit better. So far she was just ah... Amazing. I couldn't help but glance at her every so often when she was with us. Sadly, Ashley caught me once and winked. Fuck I knew he would get the wrong idea. My eyes snapped up when I heard my name being called. I turned to see the one and only Ronnie Radke walking up towards us. In the corner of my eye I saw (Y/n) tense and try and hide. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of me.

"Nice try." I whispered into her ear.

"Who's this?" I heard him ask. I nudged her to talk.

"I-I..." She was stuttering like a mad man. I laughed at her.

"This is (Y/n) but I think you broke her a bit."

"Ah a shy one Eh'?" Ronnie said, a slight smile on his face.

He grabbed her hand and I felt a twinge of something in my stomach. Something that didn't want him touching her... But why. I ran my fingers through my hair and said out loud, "I'm gonna go for a walk." Everyone looked at me funny but I shrugged it off, I needed to think.

-o-

I walked by a cement wall and sat down. This was stressful. What the fuck was that I felt back there? Anger? No that couldn't be it. After sitting there for a minute I knew what feeling it was. Jealousy. I stood up quickly, there was no way it was that. I just didn't want Ronnie touching her... Delicate hands. 'Fuck! Stop thinking like this Andy! Pull yourself together man! It's not like you like her or an- oh shit.' My thoughts stopped there, I had a crush on (Y/n).

Ashley's POV:

After Andy went for a walk Ronnie basically ran off with (Y/n). Which isn't fair! I totally wanted to hang out with her! Damn him...

After I poured for maybe 30 seconds I felt CC jab me with his drumsticks.

"I'll break those if you do that again." I warned him. He smirked and did it again. I grabbed his drumsticks and he gasped.

"Don't you dare!"

"Why SHOULDN'T I?"

"Because...That's my last pair and you need a drummer."

"Fuck you CC..." I mumbled.

He snatched the wooden things away from me and put his hands on his hips and laughed.

"I win Purdy."