You look over at him, "Like the question game question, or a serious question."

Thomas smirks and glances over at you, "A question game question, for now."

"Sure." You say, although you must admit you feel a little disappointed.

"What did you wear on your first date?"

You blink. That's an odd question.

"On my first date EVER?" You ask.

"Yeah."

You had your first date when you where sixteen. A boy from church that you'd liked forever had asked you out and you'd been very excited. You remember the outfit perfectly.

"I wore a black and white stripped V neck, with a floral scarf and denim jeans. Then I had on boots. I was very proud of that outfit. It was one of my favorites...." You smile over at Thomas a bit.

"Sounds nice." He says watching you, "Your turn?"

You nod and rub your lips together a bit, "What was your best or worst birthday ever?"

Thomas laughs, "Oh, that's a good one!" He smiles at you, "My eleventh birthday sucked. The whole day I'd been feeling terrible. That evening my cousins were supposed to come over , my cousins and my sister and I used to be really close, and we were going to play games and just hang out but an hour before they were supposed to show up I started puking my guts out."

"Ew." You say scrunching up your nose.

He smiles, "Long story short, I was sick for a few days it all sucked and my cousins came over a few days later."

"I'm glad you made it a long story short." You mutter.

"What? You don't want me to go into the gorey details?" He smiles, craning his neck so that his nose is nearly inches from your cheek.

"Stop that!" You laugh, poking his stomache.

You hear a boom and see a flash of light. A wet drop lands on your head. And then it starts raining more steadily.

"Crap!" You exclaim, " Quick! We've got to get back!"

You start to pull away, to run, but Thomas stops you, grabbing your hand, "Wait!"

You turn back around, "Come on! We're going to get soaked!"

"It's my turn to ask a question."

"In the rain?"

"I need to ask it now." He says stepping closer, "We haven't had a chance to talk about the other night."

"We're going to do this right now?" You ask, squinting through the rain.

He looks around nervously, "Yeah."

He looks down at you, unsure of where to start.

"Soooo....we kissed the other night."

You smirk and grin. You're highly certain you're blushing, "Yeah. We did."

"So, what does that mean? I've made it clear how I want us to be. What about you?" He looks at you, trying to search your eyes.

It all comes to this.

What are you going to say?

This could be the start of something wonderful.

Are you going to jump on this train?

You smile, "I like you too."

"So...." His cheeks are red. You know yours are too.

"Does this mean we're like together? A thing? Dating? Going steady?" He asks.

You open your mouth, but somehow sound doesn't come out. You look down. You stand there in the pouring rain, trying, searching yourself for words. You close your mouth and look back up at Thomas.

"Thomas, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" You say it slowly.

He swallows and looks up at the sky, raindrops falling on his face. He sighs and chuckles a little before he looks back down at you, "I guess I am."

You swallow and nervously look up at him. His eyes. They're hopeful. Full of longing, and pain. You smile and your eyes click together.

"Yes." You say.

Holy crap.

You just said yes to Thomas Sangster.

You and Thomas Sangster are dating.

It starts raining even harder. Water sliding down your face and hair. His hair is damp, and it sticks to his face. Gosh, he looks so hot right now.

Thomas slowly starts to grin, "You did just say yes right? I wasn't imagining that?"

You smile too, "I did just say yes."

He laughs and before you realize what's happening he leans forward quickly, hip hands on your hips, and your lips press together. You stand on your toes. The thought makes you smile, although you resist smiling. It interrupts the best part. You wrap your arms around his neck and try to make yourself as tall as possible so Thomas doesn't have to lean so much.

Eventually, you have to unwillingly come up for air. He lets go and takes a deep breath. His forehead is pressed against yours.

He opens his eyes and looks at you, "What now?"

You shake your head, "I don't know."

You pause and smile, "But, I'll tell you what I do know...."

Thomas raises his eyebrows at you, "What?"

"I think we may look like one of those couples on those dramatic romance books...."

Thomas laughs and you continue, "and....if we stay out here much longer we're both going to catch a cold and that would really suck."

Thomas smiles, "I guess we'd better get inside then."

You catch his hand and begin walking forward, "Come on. Better get going. And quickly too. That guard may suspect something."

"Forget the gaurd. I'm more concerned about Ki and Dylan."

You both smile before you run through the rain, trying to get back as quickly as possible.

My gosh.

You're dating Thomas Sangster.