"I definitely would." He smiles at me. "By the way, do you want to watch Knicks game tomorrow?"

"Sure. I don't really get into that game but I can definitely get big popcorn bowl and that giant coke cup." I laugh. "But mind if I bring the kids?"

"Not at all." He shakes his head and smiles at me.

I get up and walk out from the subway as the train stops at the nearest station of my apartment building.

"Do you have plans tonight?" I ask him.

"Umm yes, I have a date with someone." He simply said.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrows.

"No!" He laughs. "No, I'm free. Why?" He smiles at me.

"Want to come over for a dinner maybe? Dad is out on a date with his girlfriend and he brought the kids and I'm kinda scared to be home alone." I giggle.

"Sure. We can cook. And no ghost will eat you anyway." He chuckles.

"Stop it!" I laugh and slap his sleeve.

"That's true. Ghost doesn't like humans especially skinny human." He laughs.

"You stop." I laugh and unlock my apartment door. "See? I was right." I said and look around.

"You know we can..." He smirks at me.

"I don't do that on the first date." I chuckle.

"Is this a date?" He smiles at me.

"I'm afraid so." I giggle.

"I thought our first date was we bumped into each other in Shake n Shake burgers." He grins at me.

"Nah uh." I laugh and shake my head. "Oh I want to make smoothies but my juicer is with Blaine. I will be right back, you stay here and don't go anywhere." I said to him and walk out from my apartment.

I walk to the elevator and get to the downstairs. I walk to the next building and get into the elevator. Blaine and Kurt are living next building and it's nice actually.

"Blaine?" I knock the door.

"Yeah?" Cooper opens the door.

"Hi, I'm calling for Blaine actually not you." I grin at him and walk in.

"They are still at rehearsal." Cooper says to me.

"Oh if Kurt went back, tell him that I'm taking this juicer back." I said to him and pick up the juicer. "Oh cronuts." I chuckle and put the cronuts into my mouth.

I walk out from his building and walk to my building and get to the elevator. After that I walk to my apartment and Hayes is just sitting down on the counter and drinking mineral water.

"You're so silly." He chuckles.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Put this away first before you talk." Hayes smiles at me and take the cronuts off of my mouth.

We both look at each other. My heart beats so fast right now. It was like the first time I actually fell for Sam and Jason. But no, I don't want to ruin this moment by kissing him. Nah uh.

Hayes pulls his face closer to me and about to kiss me. I pull away and giggle then turn my face away.

"I should cook now." I giggle.

"I can help. What do you want to make?" Hayes asks me.

"Umm just lasagna, I have cookie dough that I just need to bake and smoothies." I said to him.