Thirty third scene

- He is alive! And he is in «your hospital»... He had the accident, but he survived! And he wants to surprise you!

Miran opened his eyes. There she was, sleeping next to him, so peaceful, so quiet... her body, so close to his... all he had to do to feel her was to stretch his hand and follow the gentle curve of her back... Instead, he just stood there, watching her and feeling so lucky to have her near him. They had been through so much, he had been such a monster to the only woman that had accepted him and loved him the way he was, apart from his mother. The light of the moon on her skin gave him the impression to be lying next to a marble Venus, so perfect, so pure...

Reyyan then opened her eyes and turned to Miran, saying nothing, just locking her eyes on his. She then smiled and gently touched his face, feeling his ugly scar. She leaned and kissed it, to show him that didn't matter and that he was still the only man on Earth to her... Miran closed his eyes and felt like crying, then he pushed her to him and kissed her, breathing her, devouring her, as if she was his only link to life. She put her arms around him and let him explore her body, each curve, each line, feeling his beard on her petal skin, his manly touch on her, letting herself go...

- Reyyan... I miss you so much, Reyyan...

Her moaning was the answer he needed, the permission to move forward, so he released himself from her embrace, and began to kiss her feet, her legs, touching them and driving her crazy, as he was getting closer to her femininity...

She was panting, grabbing his hair, eager to push him to her, but still afraid to let go... And when he reached her groins, his experienced fingers exploring secret places, unfelt sensations, he felt her body respond in way he had never seen... Her soft voice, trembling, whispering his name, her lips being bitten, the tension of her legs around the sheet, stretching them, releasing that sexual energy she had kept to herself for so long...

- Six months, Reyyan, six months without you... - he then whispered, replacing his fingers for his eager mouth.

And Reyyan suddenly felt her walls falling apart... She felt the room was suddenly too small, her body temperature was dangerously too high as if she was reaching the top of a volcano... and that urgent need to feel him even closer to her. And when she wanted to push him to her, to kiss him and he gently refused to do so, never letting go of her core, she then grabbed his hair and quickly reached the top, feeling the swirl, the movements and the experience of Miran, totally focused on her pleasure. So, when she no longer had the strength to control her resistance and her shame, she let go, diving in an explosion of feelings, her heart pumping so fast, a flush of emotions taking her to places where she'd never been, a new awareness of her own self, as a woman...

Watching Reyyan reach the climax made Miran smile and want more of her, so he gently placed himself next to her, so that she could see how he was ready for her. Reyyan immediately kissed him, showing him she would be more than glad to have him, closed to her... His hands were teasing her breasts, revealing another wave of sensations but, before he could do anything else, she changed position with him and placed herself on the top of him, for Miran's great surprise. Then, she smiled, feeling him so tense, so aroused and gently said:

- Now it's my time to show you how I missed you each day, each hour of the past six months...

Miran suddenly woke up, with a huge smile on his lips. Reyyan had «spent the night» with him or, at least, that's what it had felt like. It was still early for the surgery but he was more than ready. He just wanted to get it done so he could surprise her and move on with their lives. Nothing else mattered for him, not even to revenge from Azize. All he wanted was to live a quiet life with Reyyan, away from Midyat, from their past... The nurse knocked at the door and was surprised to find him awake and in such a good mood: