Nineteenth scene...

The return to the hut... 

This scene would take place right after the 18th part... Secrets will be revealed and a confession might just help change things between Reyyan and Miran...

Enjoy! Let me know your opinion, and if you think it's good enough, leave your vote!!

Love!

This is just one of the effects you have in me, my Reyyan...

Once they entered the hut, Miran put her Reyyan down. Not even at their wedding night he had held her in his arms, like that. She looked at the room and noticed not everything was the same: the fireplace was bigger, the furniture was different, so was the space... bigger, and decorated exactly the way she liked: traditional and comfortable. And it smelled like flowers and honey...

Miran watched her admiring the room. She had liked it, he could see...

- Well... what do you think?

What would she say?

- It's very... beautiful... Considering the last time I was here...

The sudden bitterness and sadness in her voice made him look at her:

- Reyyan... please... let go of that...

- Impossible... you know it's impossible... this place brings me such bad memories and so much pain...

Miran smiled in a sad way. For him, that hut meant the beginning of a beautiful love story: theirs. He took his coat off, put it in a chair and told her:

- Come, let me show you the rest of the hut...

There was a small but cosy bedroom and a small bathroom, a porch all around the house, with two swing chairs and lots of flowers everywhere, that smelled wonderfully.
Back to the living room, Reyyan found a concealed kitchenette fully equipped and, behind a movable screen, a comfortable bed, large enough for both of them...
Reyyan felt a sudden warmth growing inside herself. She instantly looked at Miran, and felt his sexy eyes on her, as if he was paying attention to all the details of her reaction to his surprise...

- Well, I figured out it was more comfortable like that, than sleeping on the floor, anyway...

She cleared her throat, disturbed with the possibility of being there, trying that bed with him, the way she had done it before...

Miran smirked... he could read her mind and her eyes so easily that moment... It was one of the several reasons why he loved her: her eyes were easy to read because she was so transparent and so true. Unlike him, so used to conceal and adapt, like a chameleon... Miran Aksoy, Miran Aslanbey... two identities and one heart, destined to love the same woman – Reyyan.

- Why did you buy it?

Miran approached a cupboard and took a glass from it and a bottle of Port wine. He poured some of that dark red liquid and took a sip. He asked if she wanted to drink something but she noded with her head. 

Miran took a deep breath. Answering that question would make him naked his soul to her... even if the answer was simple. He loved her. He loved her so much his soul hurt every time he felt he would no longer have her near him.

- Let's say I liked the place... And when I see something I like – he looked deep in her eyes, while drinking a bit more of wine: - I have it.

- Not everything is for sale...

- I know, I know... - But I don't rest until... what I want comes to me... I can turn the world upside down but I don't rest until I get what I want...