Thirty first scene

Hello, dear friends!

It's time for another scene! I really hope you enjoy it! Counting on your comments and votes!

And thank you, for spending some of your precious time, reading my scenes... Love you all!

Miran stopped breathing. She reminded him so much of... could it be her? There? Or was it some kind of sadistic trick of destiny?

- I will search the whole Istanbul upside down, but I'll find her! I swear I will! Now there's no Miran, there's nothing keeping us from marrying each other! - shouted Azat to his mother.

- Well, you seem to forget your grandfather forbids it and, most of all, the girl doesn't want you. Do you forget each time you were settled to be married, she'd run away with Miran... the man she hated so much...

Azat could feel the sarcasm in her voice so, when he was ready to answer, Yaren entered the room and answered in his place:

- But now Miran died, there's no reason for Reyyan to stay in Istanbul... or could it be uncle Hazar has a reason to stay away? Uh?

- What are you saying?!

- I'm saying what everybody think in this house! They left right after Miran's death... why? And why did the police come here in first place? And why was granddad so nervous about it? But, most of all, why is granddad so relaxed about them being there? In other circumstances, he would have forced them to come back immediately!

- You have a point in all that... but do you think our grandfather knows their whereabouts?

- Of course... Nothing, absolutely nothing is out of his control, especially when it comes to his family... Not that Reyyan is exactly family but, anyway... 

- You two shut up right now! You should be grateful this happened... now, Cihan has finally the chance to be your grandfather's man of trust, his right arm as it should have been always! Can you two forget about Reyyan and Hazar? Why bringing it up? Believe me, if Nasuh wanted them back they would be here by now... 

- Are you telling me he knows where they are?

The look Azat received from his mother, said it all: he knew perfectly where they were and, for some reason, he was letting them staying there...
Yaren looked at her mother and thought life was just too unfair to her: there she was, trapped in that small town, while Reyyan was having lots of fun in Istanbul! She had to do something about it! No way, that stupid girl would have a better life than her! That was about to end, pretty soon...

Miran was just too tired of trying... his leg simply wouldn't let him stand up, without feeling an excruciating pain. He would exercice everyday, twelve hours a day, with a therapist but, even though is multiple fractures were already cured, his leg was still a problem... The nights were spent thinking about her, the days, fighting against that awful pain...
Miran was just so tired to try... all he wanted was to see Reyyan again, to call her and confess he was alive, in love with her and more than ready to take her and leave to a desert island, where no one would find them...
But he couldn't. The suspicion that Azize had lied to him all his life, hiding from him he was a Sadoglu, making him believe his true father was the one who's caused his mother's death and, as a consequence,  all his misfortune. Now, he knew the whole truth: she had used him, to destroy his own family and, when he had let down his arms, she had sent someone to kill him. He was disposable, now he knew.
Abdullah stood in a corner of the room, without been seen by Miran. He knew the young man missed Reyyan and he was anxious to reveal her he was alive.