"Its a mini Robin! Please!?" I begged her.

"Rascal get in here! I want you to introduce you to someone!" She called out. We gave her a few minutes. Robins little sister comes into her room. She was the complete opposite of Robin. She was more girly. "Wendy this is Julia, Julia, this is Wendy." The little girl, walked up to me and shook my hand and left.

"See, Nothing bad happened." I said as i sat on her bed.

"Okay, moving on. I'm going to make myself clear." She stand in front of me. "Today is a free Steve zone. No talking about him, no calling him okay?" I put my hands up in defense.

"Okay, you have my word."

"I had to steal you from him. The man is glued to you." I giggled.

"What can i say! I love him!" She shook her head and sat down next to me

"What can i say! I love him!" She shook her head and sat down next to me. "No Steve for a day, its not going to be hard at all." It didn't seem to be a big deal. I was just with him two days ago. I havent hung with Robin, by ourselves, in a hot minute. Im trying to make the best of our friendship. Shes the best. I love her.

"Alright, so i rented these scary movies, which one you want to start with?" We sat on the floor and tried to decide on which movie we should watch. I pulled out a movie.

"The shining!" I gave her the tape. "A classic!"

"Lets go downstairs." We both ran downstairs to the basement with blankets, pillows, food, drinks, some magazines, and lastly some music. The pizza came and we pigged out, leaving three slices for Robins sister. We but the movie on as we were doing some quizzes on Teen Beat, Seventeen, and BOP.

"Okay, which of the following would you take your lover on a date? A, a beautiful candle light picnic, B, go to the movie theater, of C, stay at home?" I asked her. She leaned back and started to think.

"If i had to take my beautiful, hot girlfriend anywhere, it would be a beautiful candle light picnic." Robin nodded.

"Good choice." I flipped the page and totaled her points. "You got..." Robin wanted to know the answer. "Marisa Tomei!" I smiled as Robin shoved a whole hand full of popcorn into her mouth.

"Yes!" She celebrates. She picked up a magazine and went to the quizzes. "Alright, what kind of lover is your man?" She looked at me. "Okay does your man spoil you with gifts?"

"Of course he does." I smiled. Steve has bought me so many stuff animals that my room looks like a zoo.

"Does your man show you off to the public?" The kisses and the hand holding.