A Scenario In Their POV

It was a slow day at the Mystery Shack. Not many tourists had stopped by. In fact the only person who has stopped by today was Y/N. I say we've been friends for about 4 months? I don't really keep track of such things. I stepped into the gift shop and headed for the counter where Y/N was sitting. Wendy stood next to the counter, spinning a pencil in her hand. I stopped on the opposite side of the counter and handed Y/N the soda she asked for. She thanked me and pulled the tab open. Soos leaned against the counter listening to the conversation. Wendy continued her story and Stan stepped into the shop, looking at the four of us immediately. "Hey Wendy, Soos, I don't pay you guys to slack off," He said, walking towards us, "Just because there's no customers today doesn't mean there isn't any work." "Stan, dude, relax, we were just chatting with Y/N and Ford. No harm done." Soos defended them. Stan gestured for Y/N to get off the counter, before looking at me. "Sixer, take your girlfriend and beat it. You're distracting my employees." I rolled my eyes but looked at Y/N, who jumped off the counter and followed me out of the shop and into the main room of the shack. I glanced at her as she started telling me a story about a friend of hers. I couldn't help but think back to what Stan had said. Of course she isn't my girlfriend. Would she even want to be? She didn't seem to mind when Stan used the term. I looked her over, she was so pretty. She met my gaze and smiled. God, of course she wouldn't want to date me. She so cool and nice and I'm weird and awkward, and I know I am, but then she smiles at me like that, god, that smile, and it makes me feel... normal.

Asking The Question

"No way!" He said overdramatically making you laugh and swat his arm. "I'm being serious! He actually said that too me!" "Well thats just plain rude." He continued to joke around, his research left forgotten on the table he was sitting at. You had been hanging out for a few hours and you found yourself in a rather giggly mood. He was so awkwardly charming. "Oh hush." He smiled as he remembered something, "that reminds me of the time Fiddleford-" he started laughing, "he-" more laughter as he tried to tell the story. He managed to tell it but you could barely understand it under all that laughter. But you got the gist and laughed along. He did that a lot. Laughing so hard he could barely tell the story he was laughing at. It was one of the things you loved about him. Especially since he had such a nice laugh. God, he's so cute. You swooned. He adjusted his glasses and raised an eyebrow at you. "What? Do I have something on my face?" You shook your head, but didn't look away. "No. You're just too adorable for your own good is all." He flushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I, u-uh, thank you." He wouldn't meet your gaze and you started to worry that maybe you crossed a line. "Hey Y/N?" He looked down, resting one arm on the back of his chair. "Would you be willing..." He looked at you and you could tell he was struggling with something. He looked away and muttered a quiet, "nevermind. Don't worry about it." "I would love to go on a date with you." You assumed that was what he was gonna ask. If not then you were in deep shit. He looked at you with wide eyes. "Really?" Oh thank God, that was what he was gonna ask. You nodded and smiled, hiding your relief. He smiled too. "Wow. I didn't think you'd... Erm, nevermind," a nervous chuckle, "this is great. Uh, when do you wanna do it? Actually I'll set everything up. You don't have to worry about a thing." He looked so incredibly excited as he chattered about how it was gonna be a surprise and how you were gonna love it.

First Date

You wore a dark purple hoodie with black jeans. He had told you to dress warm and you were more than happy to. He led you through the woods, his six fingered hands covering your eyes. When you had left it was rather dark out, you wondered if he knew where he was going. You kicked a rock and muttered "ow," causing both of you to giggle. "There's a rock there." He joked. "Really? I didn't notice." You replied sarcastically making him giggle again. "Don't worry, we're almost there." "Where is there exactly?" "Here." He said and stopped walking, taking his hands from your face. It was the clearing you had met him in. He had set up a cute little picnic with a few of your favorite foods and deserts. There was a little lantern in the middle of the blanket lighting up the surrounding area so you could see almost perfectly. He had already moved to sit on the blanket and was opening one of the containers. You sat down beside him and accepted a plate of cake. It was your favorite after all. "Desert before dinner? How romantic." You joked making him laugh. "I saw you eyeing it." You smiled. "Ah, you caught me." You took a bite and melted. It was so good. "this is amazing!" He blushed. "Thank you. baking is just science after all, and if you haven't noticed already i am exceptionally good at science." You giggled. "I hadn't noticed but I'll keep that in mind." He smiled and took a bite of the cake. The rest of the night was filled with laughter, amazing food, and stargazing.