Y'all are what?! -Thomxiety

It's been weird for a while after all the sides appearances changed and they could be seen by other people other than Thomas.

Patton sometimes feels very warm and soft, Roman suddenly gets the urge to flirt and make sweet gifts, and Logan would sometimes get mushy as in feeling...lighter.

What surprised the others is that Virgil didn't seem to get affected and seemed confused that the others did.

So when Virgil was out yet again, which he seemed to be doing more and more, the main three gathered up "Okay! So next time any of us feel weird we will teleport to Thomas!" the Prince proclaimed "I just said that- whatever" Logan groaned and Patton nodded "Ya! It's not like he would get a boyfriend and we wouldn't know!" he said standing up with Roman.

~Patton~

Patton gasped feeling the same fluffy love feeling he did before, he quickly sunk out and popped into Thomas's living room but all he saw was Virgil and Thomas watching a movie at opposite sides of the couch "Uh h-hey Pat" Virgil said his face a little red "Oh hey Kiddo! Wasn't expecting you here!" he said rubbing the back of his neck and looked at Thomas who was looked slightly freaked out "You okay Thomas?" he asked and Thomas nodded quickly "Yeah, yeah Pat you just uh spooked me" he smiled chuckling, Patton covered his mouth for a second before smiling apologetically "Sorry!" "Its okay Pat" Thomas reassured "Well ill let you two get back to your movie!" he said before sinking back out.

~Roman~

    Roman jolted feeling the sudden flirtiness he got and popped in, the room was dimly lit and Thomas was sitting at a table with a rose and food looking at Roman shocked and he gasped "Oh you didn't tell me you had a date! Who's the lucky guy!?" he asked excitedly but before Thomas could answer a small gasp could be heard behind Roman and footsteps quickly running off, Roman followed the noise to the bathroom but when he opened it all that was there was a purple jacket, Roman raised an eyebrow when he brought it back to Thomas who chuckled almost nervously "Oh uh that was his... He had to go though because he felt sick" he said and Roman groaned throwing the jacket on the couch "Really!? Uggg We need to get you a boyfriend Thomas!" he shouted and Thomas was silent for a few seconds before he chuckled "Yep.." .

~Logan~

    He stiffened up at that mushy gross feeling he got and teleported to Thomas's bedroom door and knocked on it "Thomas? Are you in there?" he asked and heard shuffling before Thomas finally said "Yeah!" when Logan opened the door he saw Thomas shirtless and looking at Logan "Heyyy" he said chuckling and Logan looked around "Thomas what have I told you about picking up your clothes" he said and picked up Thomas's shirts but before Thomas could respond Logan looked over and noticed something and picked it up "Isn't this Virgil's jacket?" he asked looking at the jacket then at Thomas, he chuckled "Well...Virgil got tired last night after we watched some horror movies last night and I guess he forgot about it" Logan cocked an eyebrow at him before sighing "Then I shall bring it back to him, sorry to interrupt your sleeping" Logan said sinking down with the jacket. (And somehow missed the smaller pair of boxers-)

Roman groaned loudly flopping on the couch "WE STILL HAVE NOTHING!" he shouted and Logan groaned since he wasn't able to solve it and Pattin sighed "Well...at the scene we I saw Virgil and Thomas watching a movie, Roman saw a date and a purple jacket, and Logan found Virgil's jacket...what does this mean??" he asked himself.

That's when a grumpy looking Deceit came in "Oh hey Deceit!" Patton said and he grumbled back "What's wrong Padré?" Roman asked the shorter side and he snapped, "Thoams hasn't been lying more recently and it's not been giving me a headache!" he looked up at the taller, that's what grabbed Patton's attention "What? Why would he need to lie so much?" he asked and Deceit grumbled out "Probably because of his and Virgil's stupid relationship"

The whole room when silent "Virgil's and Thomas's what?" Logan asked and Deceit froze "Wait...you did know about there relationship?" he asked and the three shot up "NO!" Roman shouted and that's when it all coneccted "Oh my gosh Virgil and Thomas's are dating" Logan said, that's when all three got the wierd sensation and all teleported.

They caught them, Virgil was sitting in Thomas's lap and they were cuddling and kissing not even realizing the three were there, they gasped loudly which made Virgil jolt hard and push himself off Thomas and the both of them looked wide eyed at the three "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" they were silent until Virgil finally said "F*ck"

Words; 834