Where is it? -Morus

(I have no idea what the ship name of Patton x Remus is so I made this up sorry-)
Requested by: Broken-Butterflies

Patton's Pov
    I pulled up covers and pillows, threw clothes and stuffed animals, I'm looking for my new pillow: it's a raccoon one with one purple eye and one green eye with false eyeshadow under it, Virgil made it for me for my birthday and I love it and kept searching.

While in my search I suddenly stopped when an something popped in my head 'Remus' I left the room and went to the darker sides room and opened the door unannounced, I saw him scramble to hide something as he looked at me "Remus.." I said in a fatherly tone and he giggled "Yes?~" he giggled out "Where's my pillow?" he tried to ask innocently as I stepped "What pillow?" "You know my new pillow, the one Virgil made me" he smiled more "Nope no idea" I sighed and walked over cracking my knuckles "Guess we gotta do it hard way.."

I brought my hands down and tickled him making him laugh and snort, he kicked his legs and he moved so much where the raccoon pillow poked out and I snatched it, "I knew it!" he huffed "You're no fair.." I chuckled and kissed his cheek "You should control your laughter"

Words: 224