Chapter 33 Potions Master

Your Pov

I woke up to realize everything that happened wasn't a dream. I'm really am awake once again. My feet touch the cold floor as C/N kittens ran into the room. 

"I can see they really miss you," Hermione said coming out of the bathroom. "And I missed them too," I happily said picking up the kittens into my bed hugging them all.

"Well you better hurry or you don't want to be late to class," Ginny warns me. "Alright, thanks for the heads up mom," I sarcastic said to Ginny as she laughed. 

"Still sarcastic as ever," Ginny asked as I smiled going to the bathroom. "She never changed," Hermione last said before I closed the door.

I took a quick shower and changed into my uniform. I walk out of the bathroom to grab my schedule "What class do you have first Y/N?" Hermione curiously asked. 

"Positions. What about you," I curiously asked as Hermione smiles "I also have positions," Hermione happily said. We walk together to Positions through the busy halls.

We entered into Positions and grab one of the textbooks. I noticed Draco and I are in the same class. Maybe I could talk to him later. 

"Welcome to Positions everyone I hope you enjoyed your summer break," Professor Slughorn happily said to the whole class. We all stand around as Professor Slughorn started his class. 

"Please put your attention to detail in the preparation is the prerequisite of all planning," Professor Slughorn explained as Harry and Ron walk into the class late. "Ah. Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see," Professor Slughorn said. 

"Ron Weasley, Sir. But I'm dead awful at Positions, a menace, actually," Ron said trying to get out of class.

"Nonsense, we'll sort you out. Any friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out," Professor Slughorn about to explain again the position. "I haven't actually got my book yet, nor has Ron," Harry explained their situation. 

"Not to worry get what you want in the cupboard," Professor Slughorn offered Harry and Ron.

"Now as I was saying, I prepared some concoctions this morning. Any idea what these might be?" Professor Slughorn asked the class as I and Hermione both raise our hands. 

"Yes Misses?" "Granger and Dumbledore sir," I said as we came forward to the three brew positions. "The first one is Veritaserum. It's a truth-telling serum," I said as Professor Slughorn happily nodded his head.

"And that would be Polyjuice Potion," Hermione said as we went to last one. "The last one is terribly tricky to make. It's Amortentia," I said back a bit away from the potion. 

"The most powerful love potion in the world. it's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them," Hermione said as I noticed she started to come closer to the potion.

"For an example, I smell freshly mown grass, and new parchment, and spearmint toothpaste," Hermione said as I put my hand on her shoulder as she snaps out of the potion spell. 

"Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible. But it does cause a powerful infatuation obsession," Professor Slughorn explains as almost all the girls walked closer and closer to the potion.

"And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room," Professor Slughorn closed the potion as the girls started to back away. "Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one," One Gryffindor girl curiously asked. 

She pointed at a small potion "Oh yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis. But it is more commonly referred to as-" "Liquid Luck," Hermione blurted out.