Chapter 26 The Yule Ball

Your Pov

I started to get ready for today "Y/N can you help me with my dress," Ginny said coming into my room. "Sure," I said happily helping Ginny. "So who's your date to the Yule Ball," I asked ginny curiously. "Oh I'm going with Neville," Ginny said happily. "Wait I didn't know Neville asked you out," I said in total shock.

"We're going as friends nothing else," Ginny immediately said not wanting to think any ideas. "Alright done," I said happily as Ginny hugged me "Have fun at the ball," I said to Ginny as she nodded her head. "Ok thanks again Y/N," Ginny happily said leaving my room as I finish doing my hair and makeup.

Harry's Pov

I walk into the dorm to find Ron wearing his dress robe his mom sent him. "What are those," Ron said looking at me. "My dress robes," I answer as Ron becomes worried. "They were right no lace and no doge boa," Ron freaking out more. "Well I bet yours are more traditional," I said trying to calm Ron down. 

"Traditional? There ancient I look like my great anut Tessie," Ron freaking out more lifting his arm to snift his dress robe. "And smell like my great aunt Tessie," Then Ron turns around to face the mirror in horror. "Murder me, Harry," Ron said as I dragged him out of the boy's dorm and down the stairs.

Ron started fidgeting with his dress robe as I slapped his hand. "Leave it alone," I slapped Ron's hand. "Poor kid I bet she's alone in her room, crying her eyes out," Ron said which I was confused. "Who?" I asked Ron curiously. "Hermione of course. Come on Harry wouldn't you think she would tell us. who she coming with," Ron said.

"Because she would kill us if she told us who she with," I responded. "Nobody asked her. I would have taken her myself if she wasn't bloody proud. But I'm sure Y/N does have a date," Ron said as I saw Parvati and Padma coming towards us. "Hello boys," The girls said the same time. "Don't you look...dashing," Parvati said awkwardly.

"Oh, there you are Potter. Are you and Miss Parvati?" Professor McGonagall asked curiously. "Ready Professor?" I said confused. "To dance. It's traditional for the three champions well in this case the four have the first dance surely I told you that," Professor McGonagall explained. "No," I said completely dumbfounded.

"Well now you know," Professor McGonagall said then turns to look at Ron. "As for you Mr.Weasley you may proceed in the great hall with Miss Patil," Professor McGonagall said leaving to go to the other champions. I turn around to see Hermione in a pink dress as Victor went up to her.

"Y/N go now I already went first," Hermione called out for Y/N. "Alright," Y/N said coming out seeing her she looked absolutely dazzling. "Wow she looks beautiful," Parvati said amazed.

Your Pov

"Hermione please go first," I said fighting Hermione for her going up first "Ok fine," Hermione said leaving to go first. "Y/N go now I already went first," Hermione called me out I took a deep breath and came around the corner to see Cedric smiling. I smile back slowly walking down the stairs.

"Wow she looks beautiful," Parvati said amazed. I look to see Harry staring at me in amazed as I made it down. Cedric grab my hand and kissed it "My lady," Cedric said making me smile. "You look beautiful Y/N," Cedric compliment me "Thank you," I happily said holding hands with him.

~choose a dress~