Chapter 23 The Other Schools

Your Pov

I woke up this morning to be greeted by an attack of kisses from the kittens "Alright, alright I'm up," I said happily getting up. I walk downstairs to be greeted by grandfather who's reading the daily prophet. I put the kitten's food down as I sat down on the table with grandfather putting down the daily prophet. 

"Today two schools will be joining us for the Triwizard Tournament I told you about this summer If I'm correct," Grandfather ask as I nodded my head. "The two school's are Beauxbatons Academy of Magic the other is Durmstrang Institute for the Triwizard Tournament you'll be sitting next to me the whole time until it's over and so for the dinners," Grandfather said as I understand.

"Can I bring the kittens along," I asked happily as Grandfather looks down at them smiling. "Of course my child but dress something nice or you won't hear the end of it from Minerva," Grandfather said sarcastically. I finish eating breakfast as I was about to go back to my room to get ready. 

"Y/N if you don't but sing everyone a song for the two schools we're already having the students to sing a song," Grandfather asked as I nodded my head. I went upstairs and put an outfit I thought Aunt Minerva won't scold me but complement me instead. (I do not own these images)

 (I do not own these images)

I look at myself in the mirror "Yea this looks ok to meet the other schools," I said to myself as I didn't notice Aunt Minerva coming in

I look at myself in the mirror "Yea this looks ok to meet the other schools," I said to myself as I didn't notice Aunt Minerva coming in. "My Y/N you have grown into a beautiful woman," Aunt Minerva said happily looking at me dress as a 'proper' lady. "Now hurry to come down before the other schools come," Aunt Minerva said leaving my room.

Harry's Pov

"Now that we're settled in and sorted I like to make an announcement this castle won't be your only home this year but a home of very special guest as well. You see Hogwarts was chosen-" Dumbledore was cut off by Flitch who whispered something to him then ran out of the great hall. "So Hogwarts was chosen to host a legendary event the Triwizard Tournament. The those that don't know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a serious of magical competition," Dumbledore explains the tournament.

"From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear if chosen you to stand alone and trust me when I say this contest is not for the faint-hearted but more then that later, for now, please join me to welcome the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and the headmistress Madame Maxime," Dumbledore said welcoming the girls in.

"Balmy that's one big woman," Seamus said sarcastically to me and Ron. They finish off their performance as we all stand up and clap well mostly the boys did. "Now our friends from the north please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang Institute and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff," Dumbledore announces as we were all amazed by there performance.

"Balmy it's him, Victor Krum," Ron said in total shock. "Albus," Igor said happily hugging Dumbledore "Igor," Dumbledore hugs back. Then Dumbledore came down "Hogwarts let's entertain our friends the best way we can all stand. Maestro please," We all stand to sing the song we were forced to sing.

We all finish the song as we sat down as the door open I look over to relived C/N kittens walking in. "Over the summer we welcome four new members to our family C/N1 C/N2 C/N3 and lastly C/N4 (You guys can give them any names you want) who were born healthy and happy who been taken care from my only granddaughter please welcome my granddaughter Y/N," Dumbledore said as I turn around the doors open to relive Y/N wow she looked so beautiful. 

Your Pov

I came downstairs in front of the great hall doors I slightly open the doors to let the kittens go in first. I close the doors and took a deep breath "Ok you can do this," I said calming myself "....my only granddaughter, please welcome my granddaughter Y/N," I hear Grandfather said as the doors open I walk in 'As a proper lady' Aunt Minerva has been training me to be. 

I felt all eyes on me as I went up to grandfather "My granddaughter has prepared a song for our special guest please enjoy," Grandfather said happily and smile at me I smile back as the music began. "Remember those walls I built. Well, baby, they're tumbling down. And they didn't even put up a fight. They didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you win. But I never really had a doubt. Standing in the light of your halo. I got my angel now. It's like I've been awakened Every rule I had you break it. It's the risk that I'm taking. I ain't never gonna shut you out. Everywhere I'm looking now. I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo. You know you're my saving grace"

"You're everything I need and more. It's written all over your face. Baby, I can feel your halo. Pray it won't fade away. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. Hit me like a ray of sun. Burning through my darkest night. You're the only one that I want. Think I'm addicted to your light. I swore I'd never fall again. But this don't even feel like falling. Gravity can't forget. To pull me back to the ground again. Feels like I've been awakened. Every rule I had you break it. The risk that I'm taking. I'm never gonna shut you out. Everywhere I'm looking now. I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo. You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more. It's written all over your face. Baby, I can feel your halo. Pray it won't fade away,"

"I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. Everywhere I'm looking now I'm surrounded by your embrace. Baby, I can see your halo. You know you're my saving grace. You're everything I need and more. It's written all over your face. Baby, I can feel your halo. Pray it won't fade away. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo. I can feel your halo. I can see your halo," I finish singing to find the whole great hall in shock 'Did I sound weird' I thought before I knew it everybody stood up to clap.

I bow down then took a seat next to my grandfather who I was also next to Headmistress Maxime. Dinner started so everybody began to eat it felt weird sitting up here instead of sitting with my friends. "Professor Dumbledore my horse have travel a long way they will be needing an attending tube," Headmistress Maxime asked grandfather. "Don't worry Madam Maxime our gatekeeper Hagrid is more capable of seeing them," Grandfather said to Madam Maxime

"If you know Monsieur Hagrid they drink only single whiskey," Madam Maxime said as Hagrid accidentally stab Uncle Flitwick with his fork. Grandfather goes down "Attention, please. I like to say a few words. internal glory that what waits for the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament which do this. That student must survive three extremely dangerous tasks," Grandfather said as I could hear Fred and Geroge say "Wicked,".

"For this reason, the Ministry fits to impose a new rule," Grandfather said as the thunderstorm from outside got worse all four of the kittens ran to me "Oh it's ok shh," I said calming them down. The storm stopped when mad eye moody came in. 

Bartemius Crouch came upfront "After due consideration, the ministry has concluded for their safety no student under the age of seventeen should be allowed to put there name for the Triwizard tournament," Bartemius Crouch said as the whole great hall yelled in disagreement.

Soon the goblet of fire appeared in the great hall "The Goblet of fire if any wish to admit their self into the Tournament nearly write there name in a piece of paper and throw it into the flame before this hour on Thursday night do not do this so lightly if chosen there's no way back at this moment the Triwizard Tournament had begun, "Grandfather said seriously to everyone in the great hall.

After dinner, I got to meet a few students from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. I made friends with Fleur and her little sister Gabrielle who were nice people to meet.