Chapter 31 I-I'm Awake

Snape's Pov

I finally finish the position to wake up Y/N from enchantment sleep it took a year to finish but at least she'll be able to finish her sixth year at Hogwarts and I'll be helping her to get her work ahead in case she goes back to sleep. "Severus have you finish the position," Minerva curiously asked as I nodded my head.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go," Hagrid said as we walked into Y/N's room to see her sleeping body. C/N around here as the kittens were peacefully sleeping in Y/N's bed. 'I hope this works' I thought as Y/N drank the position. We all waiting around to see Y/N open her eyes!

Your Pov

"Ha," I gasp for air "Y/N!" I look up to see my family happily looking at me with tears of enjoy in their eyes. I felt something warm on my hand I look down to see C/N licking my hand. "Meow, Meow," All the kittens jumped on me licking me all over my face "Alright I miss you four too," I happily said petting them.

Then it hit me I-I'm a-awake b-but how? "I-I'm...," I couldn't say it. "Your awake dear and we're so happy you are," Aunt Minerva happily said instantly hugging me. I hugged back which ended up being a group hug. Soon everybody let go "W-where are my friends?" I curiously asked "Well it's still summer break you'll see them until school starts again," Uncle Snape reassure me.

I nodded my head as I pet the kittens who were happy I was awake. "By any chance do you know what happened to Fred and Geroge?" I curiously asked remembering helping Fred and Geroge taking back the school from Umbitch. "They were expelled," Aunt Pomfrey said as I stare at them in shock.

"B-but why. I-I don't understand?" I said looking down. "Umbridge was still in charge during their expelled," Hagrid tried to explain as I sigh "By any chance do you know where they are?" I curiously asked wanting to see them again. "They open their own joke shop in Diagon alley which has been doing quite well," Aunt Minerva happily said as I smiled.

'at least their gooding well' I happily thought as I stood up from my bed. "I want to go and visit them," I said to my family waiting for an answer. "Since you won't see them around the school.I'll let you go but be careful," Grandfather said which I was happy as I hugged him "Thank you, grandpa," I said happily.

I turn towards my family who were still in my room. "I don't want to be rude but can you guys leave I wanna change," I said as my family understands leaving my room. I walk towards my closet finding an outfit to wear. (I do not own these images)

 (I do not own these images)

I still had my teleport globe

I still had my teleport globe. 'it's been too long since I used it' I thought to hold it again in my hands. "Diagon Alley," I clearly said as I open my eyes to find myself back in Diagon Alley. I started to walk around trying to find Fred and Geroge shop. Until I notice a shop was colorful and had a huge head with ginger hair holding a top hat.

'That's got to be their shop' I thought walking inside to find so many stuff people full of laughter and enjoy in the shop. I ended up noticing Umbitch figure walking across a tight rope which I couldn't help but laugh. "Love to see somebody loving Umbridge on a tight rope," I knew who it was...Geroge Weasley.

Geroge Pov

I heard familiar laughter in the shop even though it was kinda loud in here I was still able to hear that familiar laughter. I look around to see Y/N! She's awake and having fun in the joke shop.  I notice she was laughing at Umbridge on the tight rope. 

I walk behind her "Love to see somebody loving Umbridge on a tight rope," I said as Y/N turns around to face me. Wow, she's gotten more beautiful the last time I was her. Still has the same E/C.

Your Pov

"It's so good to see you again Geroge," I happily said giving him hug as I felt him hugging back. "I'm the one should say that Y/N I haven't seen you since you helped me and Fred prank on Umbridge," Geroge pointed out as I smiled. "I know but I wish you and your brother haven't been expelled," I said as my smiled dropped.

"It's nothing you couldn't have done. I and Fred are doing great running the shop," Geroge reassuring me as I smiled. "Y-Y/N," I turn around to see Fred with tears bursting out of his eyes.

Fred's Pov

I walked around the shop as people were enjoying my and Geroge's advantages. 'Where is Geroge?' I thought to start to look around for my brother as I notice he was talking to a girl. I walk closer to them to notice the girl looks so familiar to me I couldn't put my finger on it. Until I saw those E/C eyes I knew it was "Y-Y/N," I buttered out loud.

Y/N turns to face with a weak smile "Hey Fred," Y/N said as she came closer to me. "Y-Your awake but how," I said with some many questions in my mind. "They used a position to wake me up it would only last for a year until I wake up on my own," Y/N explains which I nodded my head.

"It's good to have you back," I happily said as Y/N smiled. 'I miss that smile it's been too long' I thought.

Your Pov

I kept Fred and Geroge company as they worked around the shop until I notice it was time for me to go back home. "I had fun being with you guys again," I happily said to Fred and Geroge. "We're glad you woke," Geroge said as I smiled. "Well I'll see you guys around," I happily said giving bot of them a kiss on the cheek before leaving the shop.

I walk out of the joke shop holding my teleport globe when I notice Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking down a sketchy street. I looked around to see nobody around. I quietly followed my friends only being only a few blocks behind them.

As I made the turn I notice them gone. 'Where did they go?' I thought looking around until I look up to see them on top of a rooftop. I sig not wanting to get on top of a roof I took a hold of the teleport globe "home" I whisper teleporting back to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed to see C/N4 coming up to me.

"I'm home," I smiled weakly as C/N4 sat on my lap. 'I wonder anything else happened' I thought leaning against my window.

(If you guys have any questions about the story feel free to leave them in the comments I'll try my best to answer them all)