Chapter 3: Do you beileve in Ghousts?

Mackenzie's POV

I couldn't wait to go shopping with Heather and Gabby. I put on a white sweater and floral leggings. I grabbed my black combats boots and ran out the door.

I was about to leave when I saw a figure that was kind of sheer, yet visible. Almost like a ghost, but it must of been my feverish imagination, for I know for a fact there's no such things as ghosts? Right?

"Mackenzie do you know your wishes have consequences?" I look behind me to see if there's another Mackenzie, but unfortunately it's just me.

"Who are you... What are you..... dddd...doing here?" I muttered.

"For you don't know who I am? I am the one and only information ghost! I am the one who granted your wish, and by next week your sister will disappear from history!"

"This isn't what I wanted!"

"Well too bad I did my job and if you want to undo your deed, then you must make her remember she's your sister! You have till next week!" And with that the ghost disappears.

Just then Heather's older sister Clara pulls up in our drive way. She's so lucky that she has a sister. I was the one who gave mine away. I go in the car and sit in the middle of Heather and Gabby. I'm silent in the car and I think about the ghost. I can't believe Maddie may disappear and it's all my fault!

An:( sorry for the short chapter I'm going to update very soon! Thanks for reading!)