Part One

Naruto sighed and flopped down on the bed. He was so tired. He's had missions back to back for the past few weeks. He was trained for it, sure, but that didn't mean he wouldn't get tired. Deep in his mind, he heard the dark chuckles from his unwelcomed guess.

"You look stressed Kit."

"Shut up. I'm not in the mood for you and your sarcasm."

Naruto's attempt to intimidate the fox only made him roar in laughter. Naruto rolled his eyes and proceeded to undress.

"You need to get rid of your stress."

"Oh yeah? How?"

"Get laid."

Naruto turned cherry red.

"What the hell?! How would you know?!"

"Just because I'm a demon doesn't mean I didn't get any. I'm older than everyone in this village combined Kit."

He did have a point. Unfortunately, Naruto didn't have anyone in mind. No one he'd want to have sex with anyway.

"Just find a random person."

"And get random aids?"

"I could fix that. Maybe you're just antisocial now that the Uchiha is back. He likes you."

"I know that. But I don't want him. He had his chance."

Kyu sighed in frustration. His Kit was too picky. Then an idea came and he grinned mischievously. (Figuratively of course.)

"Why did you get quiet?"

"I found someone for you."

"Who?"

Naruto suddenly lost control of his body and fell back on the bed. Heat spread evenly through his veins, all over his body.

"Like my chakra Kit?"

"W-What are you..ah!"

Kyu chuckled at the cute noise the blonde made. Materialized red chakra went over Naruto's crotch, earning more moans from him.

"H-Hot.."

"I can make you feel good Kit."

Naruto's eyes burst open as he felt strong heat well up inside him. Touching all the right spots. Naruto moaned out. Kyu purred and continued to violate the young boy.

"You got a nice body Kit. Feels good.."

"You can..feel this..?"

Naruto could barely speak. It felt too good.

"Yes I can. You're so tight here Kit..probably because you never done it before."

Precum oozed from Naruto's weeping member. He couldn't hold back his moans anymore. He had never felt this way before. He felt like he was on fire...and he loved every second of it. He screamed out and came over the sheets below him. Kyu slowly let go of his hold over Naruto, who was panting as he came down from his sex high. Kyu purred again.

"That was great Kit. Hearing you moan for me."

Naruto grumbled and laid there, not wanting to get up.

"Stupid demon..."