👮63👩

The boys decided that since we haven't been with eachother so long, we should celebrate my pregnancy and go out haha.

"Paaaa el clubbbb" said chris.

Rosie says "loco ese bebe no puede estar expuesto al club. Vamos a un restaurante"

I laugh and say "pa la proxima chris" i changed into something more decent 👇

Its still a little chilly here, its only February. We get on going and use the guys car. We all agreed on tender greens.

Richards POV:
We got to tender greens and i was gonna call up yashua so he could come with Aaliyah so she could see melody.

He was staying with us at our house to save him the trouble. "Yo yash we are at tender greens close by if you wanna come with Ali"

"Em sure dude but she's asleep. Luckily got her knocked out. But yea ill get her in the car and ill be there" yashua says.

"K see you here, tell the waiter your with us. Bye"

"K. Bye" and yashua hung up.

The waiter sat us at our table, and i sit down next to melly. We were all quiet until we ordered. Erick broke the ice and said "y como va con jocylen?"

Obviously nothing because we aren't together anymore, he meant about Aaliyah. But i look at Melody and see her eyes open wide. She says "si tambien me pregunto, que pasa con jocylen?"

Erick then steps ahead of me and says "nononono no es asi melody, pregunto por Ali como va con eso?" Thank goodness this boi cleared himself.

"Ohhh ok whew. But yea hun how's it going?" Melody said while rubbing my thigh. I put both my elbows on the table and say "well im planning on taking Aaliyah's custody. I will need to take jocy to court."

Zabdiel says "diantre pero es que esa mujel no se puede confiar. Vas a tener que cuidarla porque ella es capaz de llevarse Aaliyah."

As we were talking about it i suddenly smell a familiar perfume. I look behind me and see jocy. Ugh.

She comes up to us and everyone quiet downs. "Hola mi amorrrrr" she says. I look at her badly and i say "what do you want jocy. Dont come here with that shit, you know what you did so please leave us alone"

Melly was looking at jocy badly too, i tried hiding her stomache so jocy wouldnt see it. "Hay dejame en paz ya. I came to say hi. And what? Why is this hoe here? I thought you were gonna leave her just like you always do."

I got up and took jocy by the arm to talk to her privately so she would stop talking to melody. "Ow let go of me! You know its true and *gasp* you got the hoe preggy?"

Melody got up and slapped jocy. She looks her in the eyes and says "mira trapo de mujer i gave you a chance to shut up." She said. Then she looks at me and says "richard let go ill handle her"

Melodys POV:
i told richard to let go of jocy so i could handle her. She was about to see my other side.

Chris says "no no no melody calmate que no es bueno para el bebe" then rosie got up and says "sit down melody, chris is right, its not good for the baby. Ill handle this hoe"

Ro took my hand off her and richards. Rich had me sit down and when jocy was walking away i hear ro yell "NONONO TU NO TE VAS A NINGUN CITIO"

Next thing i know she goes running behind jocylen and tackles her and they both fell. Richard eyes open up and i see Chris cheering her on.
"Wohooo cojeleeeee go rosiee!!! Esa es mi noviaaa woohoo"

Erick was laughing because it did look funny (to be honest) rosie started punching her 😳

Ro can be pretty violent sometimes when she's mad. Jocy was playing the victim ofcourse. "Help! Help! This crazy woman is attacking me!"

All the waiters got ro off jocy and separated them. The police was called and i went over there. Sadly in that same moment yashua got here with Aaliyah.

Yashua came up to me and richard and asked what happend. "Well there was a fight between rosie and jocy" rich said.

Yashua says "wait who's rosie?" I say "oh thats my best friend...what do you expect when two latinas fight?"

Yashua then stood quiet but asked "...who won?" I look over at rosie and look back at yashua and say "the one getting arrested. WAIT WHAT!"

I go up to the officers and say "why is she getting arrested?? She was only defending me!! I am pregnant and that woman over there was verbally abusing me."

"Im sorry ma'am who are you?" The officer asked me. I reply "i am her best friend. Now please leave her go"
The officer was kind of intimidating because he was about 6'4 feet tall.

"We cant do that miss. All we can do is have you press charges against the woman if you want for verbal abuse" he says while giving rosie to another police officer.

I say "dont worry ro ill get u out." Then i talk to the officer and say "please dont stress me out, im pregnant. And yes i will be pressing charges."

I go back to chris and say "arrestaron a rosie pero no te preocupes, la voy a sacar. Ya que se fue jocy vamos a comer ya que me dijeron me van a dar la comida gratis por el rebulú"

Richard came to me and says "baby im so sorry about this. I dont know how this happend and im sorry about what jocy said"

I hug richard and say "babe its ok, sadly ro is going to jail but ill have to pay a fee tommorow morning to get her out. Its just temporary. Now that the police is gone, lets eat because Ali and yashua is here and we will go back ok?"

He nods his head and we all went back to the table. Ali smiles at me and raises her hand so i would pick her up. She says "mami!"

I open my eyes and look at richard hoping he didnt hear it. He chuckles and says "thats her new nickname for you"

I laugh in relief and i put ali on my lap.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
In real life, im like rosie hahah 😂
                                 L.J