😯 54 😘

...."toby?"

"I came back for you melody" toby said while entering. He shut the door and locked it. Um..im kinda scared now.
"Uhh toby? What?!? Where have you even been!?" I say with frustration.

He grabs my hands and get close, he looks into my eyes, with his beautiful eyes. Snap outta it melly!

"My love, i want you to come to miami with me." Toby then proceeded to kiss me. His lips were so soft 😳😍 but..why cant i let go!!

He sat me on the couch and began to make out with me. I finally detached and say "toby. I can't do this" he looks at me tender..

 I can't do this" he looks at me tender

He looked at me like that. He then said "but..melody i love you"

*sigh* i get up and open my door. "Please leave toby. Im going thru alot today and this is just the cherry on top"

He shuts the door again, but i made sure it wasn't locked. He says "melly what are you talking about i love you and only you. And you know what? When i found out you were dating that Richard guy i almost killed myself."

"YOU DID WHAT!?!?" i shout at toby.
"YES MELLY. BECAUSE I JUST WANT YOU!" He exclaimed.

I cant believe this. "Did you even think of rosie! Your sister!! When u were gonna kilk yourself?? You dont solve problems that way" i was pacing around in worry.

He grabs my shoulder and says "yes, but i didnt...for you." He the grabs my waist tightly and kisses me. Making me kiss him passionately. I hear a noise, and next thing i know the front door opens.

"What. The. F***!" i move away from tobys kiss and look at rosie! She was in such a state of shock that she dropped the food in her hands.

I say "aw shit!!! Rosieee really! You DROPPED MY FOOD!" she says "wtf toby?? Why are you kissing melly!!? Whatt did you tell him?"

Toby interrupted ro and says "tell me what?" Then rosie said "that they broke u-" i interrupt her and say "NO!"

toby looks at me and says "wait you guys broke up?" I put my hands on my hips and say "i dont know. But if we are dating than why did you kiss me huh?"

Rosie says "ok thats enough. Toby go back to miami. Leave melly alone. AND WHERE HAVE YOUR DUMB BUTT BEEN"

i then talked for toby and tell rosie "HE ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF BRO!" Ro then gasped and said "toby! Wtf!!"

Toby says "fine. I give up. Im going to miami." He then left my door.
What even happend? My day just got worse. It was all good until these past hours.

I see rosie with a poker face on, i look at my floor covered in tacos and juice. And i hear teddy barking from my room. I close my front door and let teddy out to eat the floor tacos.

The rest i swept up and threw away. I even mopped my floor. Then i sat on my couch and said "ro..it wasnt intentionally..he came at me first.."

She drank some headache pills and then sat down. "Its ok. I get it. I know how toby is, but i need you to know if you and Richard are dating still or not."

I look at my phone and see 0 messages. "I dont think so...he hasnt even texted me" *sigh* what will i do. Ro says "maybe he is giving you space. He did say he thought he was making you suffer right? Well then..maybe he is giving you space"

I pouted and say "but i don't want that. I want to be with him right nowww" rosie laughs and says "hun' its not always what you want tho. Maybe im wrong who knows, maybe he wants space"

I was scrolling thru pictures of us while she said that...i turn my phone off and lay on my side. I put my phone on the coffee table.

"It will get better melly. Trust me." Then i hear my phone vibrate. "Holy shit! Who is it!" I fall off my couch and check my phone.."oh. Its just a Snapchat notification, ugh."

Ro laughs and i look at her with a glare. She then says "aye dont look at me that way...it was funny. But if you want to talk to rich, text him."

How am i supposed to text him? There was so much drama and it was intense. I cannot just text him, what would i even say.

So i take my phone and look at me and richards text messages. "Girl you were made to be strong. Hold in the tears and lets go show them who's boss. Get ya butt up" said rosie.

"What? What? Wait where are we going?" I say in confusion. She says "who cares. Now come on. Lets go follow me"

So i put my shoes on and go with ro to her car. She was driving a while, but at one stop sign. I read the street and recognize the street. "rosieee noo i don't wanna go to their house"

She says "too bad! We are. We need to find things out" ughhh i cant believe rosie is doing this to me.

"Ok we are here bestie. Lets go knock. It seems they are awake" so i just stand next to rosie with a glare on my face. She knocks and Chris opens the door. "Oh..em rosie? Melody?..jaja..que paso......."

He was very suspicious. He definitely knows something. Ro says "mi amor dejame entrar porfavor"

He hesitated to, but rosie just came in. I followed after. She says "donde esta richard"

Then we hear Richard while he was walking towards us from the hallway, eating m & m's

He was saying "guys i love her but-" he looks up and sees me and rosie. He stops and says "oh."

I go running towards him and hug him tight. He hugs me back and i hear rosie say "ok Richard enough. Tell me right now camacho, are you guys still dating yes or no? Para que esta llorona deja de llorar"

I give her a 'bro why did you say that' look. I look to my left and i see zabdiel just sitting there eating popcorn with his eyes wide open.

Richard kisses my forehead and says "no? Ofcourse not. We never broke up. Wait melody? You cried because you thought we broke up??"

I look to the floor, he raises my chin and says "babe" i say "um..yea.." He then brought me in for a hug and kisses my forehead again. "Mi amor bendito. Are you ok? I only suggested it, but no thats a bad idea. I love you ok?"

I look up at him and smile. "Ok"  responded very happily. He says "here you can have one of my hoodies" i gasp and say "really!! Yaaay!" He got me his hoodie and i put it on.

It was oversized but cute. Then i see zabdiel clapping and saying "woo! Woohoo! Muy bien, muy bien hecho esta pelicula" i laugh and say "hay dios mio zabdiel" we all laugh including chris (obvi)

I say "richard?" He says "wassu?" I respond saying "can i call u babe" he smirks and says "yes mi cielo, i was just mad at the time. But you may always"

I smile and dig my head in his chest. *Sigh* im ok and safe again ❤

I love him so much 💖💓💗

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What did you guys think of the twist haha. Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote 😘