😏 ~47~ 😓

Before i get started with this chapter i wanted to let you guys know that around chapter 60 i will be ending "my girl" and so sorry for posting late. I wanted to post chap. 46 a couple days ago but whew ive been busy. Thank all of you For being the best readers ever!! I love you guys and i always appreciate your comments 😘😘
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After we got done packing, we head downstairs and met up with the guys. We called a "Lyft" and when it got here...oof.

I highly doubt it will fit all of us...and we have to be inside for an hour. Well lets see what we can do. Zabdiel put the luggage in the trunk and they got in.

Richard said "pues beba guess youll have to sit on my lap" i mean, it doesn't annoy me but well ahaha ok im up for it.

"Oh well i guess we will have to" i say with a smile. We got in and i sit on richards lap. I wrap my arms around his neck & lay my head on his chest.

Then we got on our way. About 25 minutes in, richard stopped using his phone and i was just getting tired.

My head was on his chest resting. The rest of the guys were either on their phone, or napping.

I feel richard kiss my cheek and whispers in my ear, "eres bella" i smile and stay quite.

I could feel him smile because of his affect. He had me grabbed by my back. He lowered his hand to where my butt was and continued to say "mi princesa hermosa"

I was secretly blushing...he then started kissing my cheek

He chuckled quietly and kept going. He whispers "mamita lo que te espera cuando llegamos jaj.." I was turning so red, but i just kept my head on his chest.

He kept moving his hands on my back giving me a messagw

I lift my head up and look at richard while biting my lips, i see joel look at me and has a very confused face on.

Richard smirks and winks at me. I smile.

I randomly moaned and rolled my eyes back. He bit his lips to what he was doing to me and i see zabdiel and joel look at me. They were definitely on to us. So i say "oh sorry, um mosquitos are biting me"

And i lay back down on richards chest. He kisses my cheek up until he reaches my ear and whispers quietly "daddy's naughty princess" and he laughed a little. I was really getting excited at this point.

I kiss him on the cheek and lick it. He then took his hand and covered my mouth, he proceeded to pinch my "stuff" down below.

I now know he was trying to prevent me from moaning. I ofcourse moaned but it wasnt loud. I took a deep breath in and out and held the rest in.

Is richard really doing this right now? Ohhhh i see. He's doing this because i didnt give in last night lmao

I look at him and raise a brow. He smiles and i kiss him on the lips, i hear chris say "hayyy fooooo que esooo. Mira no dañes mis ojitos!" I laugh and look at him.

I say "eahh perdoname chris, no quisa dañar tus ojitos virgenes" zabdiel points at chris and laughs.

Richard took his hands out from "under" and i felt the "you know what" touching my "you know what" richard is hor-

Um...i look down at what was happening and i look richard in the eyes. I lean in close and whisper "eah papi tan rapido?" And i giggle.

He smirks and leans in to grab my lips. He bites them a little and i pull away. I say "no no no mi amor, chris is here" and i put my finger on his lips while i giggle.

Chris started laughing alot like he always does. I was getting cramped up so i sat in a different position on richard.

He actually moaned and i open my eyes in surprise. I laugh and turned my phone on to text rosie. Richards thing was still poking me down there.

5 minutes later the cab driver announced that we got to our destination.

We get out and i took nice deep fresh breaths and smile. Home sweet home!
We were at their house tho. I wait for the guys to get out while im taking the luggage out the back.

Chris comes out and says "well ill see you guys later, tengo una cita con rosie" i smile and say "de verdad? Awww que se diviertan"

Zabdiel helped me take the baggage out the trunk and i smile at him because of his kind gesture. He says "ah y yo voy a hangiar con yashua ya mismo"

We all enter their house except chris, he has already gone with rosie. I see joel go to his room and 15 minutes later he comes out and says "im going to disney with erick to hang, you wanna come melody?"

By this time zabdiel has already left. I say "oh um im flattered but its kind of far away and im tired. But thank you" so joel and erick left.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up and change my clothes. I had a brush in my purse so i brushed my hair and took my makeup off.

I had my luggage with me so thats why i changed clothes. I had a fresh face with no makeup whew i was getting sticky already.

This is how i looked :)

I left the bathroom wearing this:

Because its really hot on cali. I go to the living room and see no one. "Huh?" I expressed.

Oh right, everyone left. I then look at to where the kitchen is and i see Richard staring at me in a 'took you long' sense.

I smile and go towards him. "Ha, thought you left too" i say while sitting down. Richard chuckles a little and says "yo nunca te dejare princesita mia" i giggle in disbelief because of how cheesy but cute that was.

"Thank you sweetheart"