T₩ënt¥ Føûr 😮😅

I started to pack a luggage, i cant wait to suprise richard. I made my choice and everything is clear to me now.

I was getting all gushy just thinking about this haha...i know i made rich do that whole "de cero" thing. But i know he still has feelings for me!

So im ready to fix things and EEEEE IM EXCITED!!.

am i in love? Like love love??! AHHH!!! I FRICKING AM!!
Im going crazy, crazy for him.
Screw jake i want richard.

All jake did was belittle me and then he left me for someone else he thought was his type, done once and could happen again.

Richard is more genuine and he cares alot. Jake only begged like a 5 year old. I see how much richard cares when he gets mad...

Today when he gave me the hickey, i could tell he was jealous of the one i already had. But when he said these words..."because i want people to know your my girl" i melted

It was sweet and cute, he just wants me to be his ❤ (i think)
The thing is...i dont know if we should..date.

Im a nobody and he's a big Latin popstar in a band. Saying that hurts me because i really want to date him

I felt bad not letting him kiss me..just so we can be friends. Did i ruin things? I still cant belive he talked about our thing infront of the guys.

It was supposed to be a secret. Well i did tell rosie so karma.

Tommorow i leave to new york and it's a 6 hour flight. The guys also leave tonmorow, i have to drop them off...

I will have to go on my flight late tho, but i dont want to miss it. My dad sent me the receipt of the tickets and everything, so i have them virtually.

Im done packing and its 12am. I need sleep because i needa be up at 7am, my flight leaves at 10am. And i have to pick the guys up ughhh.

But im not even tired! All i can think of is richard ❤
Well i need sleep so lights out..
ZzZzZzZz

Richards POV;
after melly dropped me off, i walked thru the doors and i see all the guys sitting down on their phones..

They look at me and ask "so what happened?"

"We are friends."

Joel kept asking "but what do you mean? I thought you guys were always just friends??"

I splash water on my face and dry it off, "yea we were and still are"

Chris got up and came to me and asked "pero bro? Diganos los detalles"

I huffed a little because i was mad about the thought of it.
"Ok fine. The only difference there is from before and now, is that now we are friends without privileges"

"Eah padre..she put you in the friend zone? For good?" Said zabdiel with his Spanish accent.

"Guys you know this hurts me right? I rather not speak of it" i really dont like people seeing my soft side and it was starting to come out..

"Ok ok se los digo, ella me dijo que su ex regreso a arrogarle que volviera y que ella tenia que pensar las cosas porque cree que ella siente algo por el"

All the guys opened their eyes wide and gasped

"Richard im so sorry" said chris.

"She just needs space and time to think things thru, also the hickey thing wasnt intentional. Her ex gave it to her without her expecting it"

"Ohhh ok. See rich, she wouldn't want to hurt you..she doesnt seem like that typa gal" joel then hugs me.

"Pues zabdi, puedes decir que estoy en el friend zone temporero"  i sighed.

"Why doesnt she feel the same.." I mumble. I guess joel heard me because he says

"Richard, i have seen the way she looks at you. The way she looked when you were mad at her, when she teases you. Its all because of how in love she is with you"

I stayed silent and started to tear up. I just looked down so they wouldn't see me. I wiped them quickly and went to my room, tommorow i will be going to new york and i know ill miss her alot, she will be dropping us off.

I was in bed, scrolling thru pictures of her. I was looking at our cute chats and stuff...it didnt help at all with my feelings..knowing there is a chance i lose her to her ex.

That guy doesn't even know what he gave up on, melody is a gem and he really screwed up. Im glad he did, because now she's single.

Ill go to bed considering i have to wake up early.

Morning: (7am)
I wake up to my alarm and see its 7, im exausted and so tired, i am heartbroken. The only motivation i have to get up is so i can see melody today.

It will only be for like 30 minutes tho..she will be dropping us off and i cant even kiss her goodbye. *sigh*
This life is hard.

I get up to shower and throw something on, i atleast want to see her beautiful smile before we leave. It will be the only joy in my day.

I want to call her, but she probably wants nothing to do with me because of all the drama. ...

I wish she was mine 💔
But my life isnt even mine anymore...it belongs to the fans and renato..

Sounds dumb, pero i still dont know what this feeling is, this amazing, positive, gushy feeling i have when i think of melody.

I went downstairs and see that the guys are still not awake! What! Its 7!

I go to their rooms and start clapping so they wake up. "MUCHACHOSSSS!!! GET UP!!"

they all had a mini attack, and got up.
"We have to go to the airport wake up"

Your POV
Right now im getting some coffee, i got all my things and im on my way to the guys.

Im wearing something comfy as always, because im travelling today.

Im almost at their house. Ill just call up richard.