{Sî×}

Morning:

I woke up with the sunrays coming into my room thru my window,

I checked the time and it was 9:30am, OH NO I HAVE DANCE CLASS TODAYYY

I checked the time and it was 9:30am, OH NO I HAVE DANCE CLASS TODAYYY. I got up in a hurry and got dressed

I took some Starbucks coffee i had in the fridge and left. When i got to the place about to start i get a call from rich...ugh i can't answer my students are waiting! So i let it go to voicemail and started my class. "6 7 8! Jump foward, jump back turn and squat! And clap clap clap!!" Yea it was a fast dance we were doing lol its to the song "demuestrame" by the boys CNCO. After our break we went back at it again, my phone started ringing again ugh. I just kept going until one of my students said "umm melly your phone is going off a lot ?" I say "let it ring its not important" even tho im dying to answer the phone because i know its richard, i might act tough but he is still my idol and my celebrity crush 😅😥
After class i drank some water and said bye to everyone very fast and left, When i got to my car, i called rich back and put it on speaker and placed my phone down, he answers saying "hey mami pero que paso??" I giggled a little and said "que?...i was teaching my class, i needed to wait till i was done so i could call you back mr not desparate" haha i know he is desparate, he called me 3 times. Anyway he said "ohhh dance class?" I said "yea, remember i said it on stage infront of sooooo many people that im choreographer?" He laughed a little "sorry about that, but i kinda wanted to talk to you about that....?" I was a little confused onto why? "Ummm about what? Me being a dance teacher?" Rich coughed a little, "so uh yea that, i wanted to talk to you about that,..so my manager the other day told me our choreographer broke a leg and we need one for this Wednesday anddddd yea so i was wondering if you could um...be up for the job?.." I was legit freaking out insideeee OMG THEY WANT ME AS THEIR CHOREOGRAPHER!!!!! AHHHHH!!! "Well um richard, did you talk to the guys about it first?" He hesitated and said "ofcourse yea, i talked to them and they said it would be a great idea and uhh chris wants you to bring your cute friend.." I laughed and said "cute friend? Mnhummm ill think about it" i dont wanna sound desparate lol so he said "no es que i didn't-but i mean you are cuter than he-" he was trying to form a sentence pff ahaha i said "no esta bien, camacho, ill give you an answer by tonight ok? Well im going to hang up, talk to you later.." He said "ok please think about it tho...see you later shawty" and i hung up. I realllyyyy want to be their choreographer! I have to call ROSIEEE! So i got home and went upstairs, thats when i facetimed Rosie saying...
"LOCA MIRAAAAAAAAAAA" when we say that we already know there's shit going on hahaha "QUE PASOOOOOOO DIMELOOOOO" so i took a deep breathe and said "OK NENAAAA SO RICHARD ME LLAMO YYYYY..." she freaked, "OMG DE VERDAD?!?! EL TE LLAMO?!!!" i was laughing in excitement, "siii pero escuchameeee. El me pregunto....si yo queria ser su choreographer because theirs broke a leg!! Ahhhhhh! And andddd you wont belive what rich said!" She screamed "AHHHH!!!!! OMG GIRLLL SAY YESS OMG DID U SAY YES?!?!?" i said "ok so i said i would think about it and he said to bring my "cute friend" implying chris said..." She gasped and was speechless..."de verdad? I can go!?!?! LOCA DIGA QUE SIIII NECESITO A MI NOVIOOOO" i laughed "ahahahaha rosie, calm down lol im going to say yes but i didnt want to sound desparate. Also lmaooo you will get to see Christopher ok? Haha" she said "si si siiii ok ima go to your place be there in 10 eeee bye!" And she just hung up. Ok then? I guess shes coming here. Anyway in an hour im going to call richard and tell him i decided to be their choreographer...oof im nervous...