||4|| Imagination

Jungkook's POV

I wake up... feeling like my head will explode any second. I then remember last night...

Drinking, calling Tae and almost confessing...

Shit, what is Tae going to think about me now?..

I wince while getting up, dragging myself to the bathroom to take a pill. I walk out again and catch sight of the clock on my nightstand-

1:36 pm??

Well, the school day is almost over. Might as well just stay home.

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook.

He is all I think about the whole day. Not like I wouldn't do that all the time but yesterday's events and him not coming to school is making me lose my mind completely.

Yesterday was the first time he had ever approached me.We exchanged numbers.

Then he called me late at night, drunk.He said things I still can't put together.And he wasn't in school today, probably laying in bed because of being hungover.

The bell rings, indicating that the last class of today is over.I walk home, take a shower, do some homework and go over social media.

I don't know what got over me but I feel so drawn to his account, like I have to see it.Once I click on it, I look at his biography.

I go over all his pictures and scroll through comments.Basically stalking his account.But one picture catches me completely off guard.

I can't stop staring at it. I can't believe how beautiful he is in my eyes.

I would love to go through his soft hair just once-

"Ahhh no, get it together !!" I whisper shout to myself, closing the app.

I start watching a show to distract myself, trying not think about him. It's working... only a little bit, but it's at least bearable now. 1I hear the door bell ring.

I stop the show for a second and think about who it could be.

Who would come here around 10:00 pm?

I walk through the corridor and quickly look into the mirror, fixing myself. Finally I walk up to the door and-

"J-Jungkook" I can't believe my eyes.

"Hey, uhm ...I wanted to say sorry for the call yesterday, I was....."

He continues talking, but I can only focus on his appearance. Sweatpants... messy hair and his beautiful eyes...

Oh no, no.

I can't control my thoughts and I start breathing faster, heartbeat quickening drastically.

I'll probably faint if I look any longer at him.

So I do what comes to my mind first. I slam the door on his face.