Chapter 18

Yn Pov

"Zhay you scared the shit outa me!" I said in a low whisper voice and placed my hand on my forehead and opened the window and let him in.

"Not, my fault you came home this early " he said to me and laughed a little and started looking around.

"What you doing here anyway?,  Why yeen use the front door.. you fam" I said to him and watched him and grabbed my laptop and actually started doing homework.

"Ya momma nem trippin, I got a warrant and I'm not tryna get sent to jail, they gone have to catch my ass before I let em get to me, or turn myself in.. I be damned" He said and I laughed and watched him pace around.

"Eating you up ain't it? You might as well go ahead and turn yaself in or you gone get more days then what you Probably got now. The fuck you do?" I asked him and shook my head and started typing.

"Shit, I was with the squad the other day and we broke into somebody house, and ya know me. I like to make big ass scenes, so I walked out the house and just started screaming THEY STEALING ,THEY STEALING and Meech said they got my ass on camera and they started chasing after us." He said and I laughed again.

"Climb yo ass back out the window dummy" I said throwing a pillow at him. "You let Meech tell you anythang with cho scary ass, this had to been yo first time out like that with them" I said and held my stomach and laughed even harder and he did the same finally coming to his right mind.

"Damn" he said and shook his head. "Meech got my ass going crazy over here" He said and I looked at my phone and seen someone calling my and I sighed and finally decided to answer.

"Guess who.. " The voice said in a family but creepy whisper.

"Look, I don't know who the fuck this is, but would you please stop playing on my fucking phone?" I said as Zhay raised his eyebrow at me and rubbed his forehead and laid out in my bed.

"But who said I was playing? I'm being serious and I got some info on who killed yo brother but you gotta help me help you and do something for me, and cooperate with me, know where I'm coming from with this" He said as I sighed and started talking.

"Aite, I got you, but ion know who you are or how the hell you get my number." I said and watched Zhay fall alseep.

"We don't need to get all that yet, you'll know who I am when I feel I can trust you, but in the mean time imma you don't need to know nothing about me. Just know i'm watching you and your every move. Imma call later and discuss more with you" he said as he hung up and I looked at my phone and just put it down and finished the work on my laptop and got under my covers and seen a Zhay sleep at the bottom of the bed and I fell asleep myself.

Dario Pov

I pulled up at Mariya's house and let her out and watched as she got out the car and look at me.

"Bye Dario" She said and I looked at her.

"Bye Mariya" I said and sighed as she closed the door as I began to drive home and got out my car and walk to the door and seen my own brother sitting there talking to my mom in the kitchen and I got this look from him as a threatened one and I squinted my eyes at him and walked in and kissed my momma on her Jaw.

"Hey ma" I said and sat in a chair and she looked at me and smiled.

"Hey baby" she said and touched my cheek. "How is the girl and the baby?" She asked and I looked the other way.

"They doing good, she due In two months and its gone be a girl.. " I said and looked at her and then Daniel.

"When you get a girl pregnant? " Daniel asked.

"7 months ago" I said to him and smirked.

"What eva" he said and looked at his phone and smirked. "Y'all I'm out, imma catch up with y'all tomorrow "He said and walked out the house and went away.

"I wonder what's up with him." I said to myself and got up and went to my room and yawned and crawled in bed and went to sleep.

Lucas Pov

~later that day.

I looked over at Yn and smiled and got in the car with her and started driving home.

"So how was the movie? " I asked her and kept driving and slowly pulled up.

"It was nice, but if Annabel ever show up at my house imma burn her lil ass" She said and I laughed and got out and opened the door for her and walked to the door and let her walk in front of me and looked down at her ass and bit my lip. The way the short dress was fitting her waist and flaring out around her thighs made me wanna...

I was cut off from my thoughts when she turned around and kissed me and smirked and grabbed my hand and walked to the kitchen and she went in the fridge and grabbed some whip cream, chocolate syrupy , vanilla ice cream, and some strawberries and grabbed a bowl and sat on the table as i watched her and laughed a lil.

"Short ass" I said and slapped her thighs and got between her legs and watched her put the ice cream in the bowl and pour the chocolate syrupy on it.

"You like it" she said and touched some of the ice cream and touched my nose with it and laughed "awww that's so cute!" She said and grabbed the whip cream and poured it in the bowl and looked at me and smirked.

"You better not" I said and wiped the ice cream off my nose with her dress.

"Now you asked for it" she said and sprayed some whip cream on me as i wiped my face and leaned in and tried to  kiss her.

"Gimme suga baby" I said and soon stole my kiss from her and she added tongue and put her hand in the ice cream and rubbed up my stomach to my chest as I smiled and softly bit her bottom lip and took my shirt off and leaned back in and pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her and slowly picked her up and started walking her upstairs and I laid her on the bed.

Then slowly unzipped her dress and watched as she took it all off and pulled her panties down and I removed my pants and boxers and watched as she got under the covers and I got on top of her and pulled them over the both of us and I slapped her ass and rubbed my dick against her clit and pulled away and looked in her eyes.

"W-hy you stopping? " She asked and I smiled and slid my dick in and watched her gasped and grab the sheets and moan loudly.

"Say my name" I said while kissing her neck and slowly pumping myself inside her.

"Lucass" she said and I felt her pussy get wetter and I decided to tease and pull out and went down and kiss her pussy lips and swipe my tongue against her clit and suck on it and stopped.

"Louder" I said to her and she started whimpering and grabbed my head. 

"Lucas!" She said again and I put  head back down and finished what I started and felt her cum in my mouth and I went up and slid my dick back in and kissed her and roughly started to fuck her as She started to squirt and I pulled out and started stroking my dick and watched my nut  fall on her pussy and tapped my dick against it as she smiled and kissed me.

"You so Nasty" she said and I laughed and watched her hold her stomach and get up and run to the bathroom and hover over the toilet and throw up.

(A/N) Sorry haven't been updating in a while. Currently having some technical difficulties. But feel free to vote and comment and read my new book. LOVE Y'ALL !