Chapter 3

ok so i haven't been specific with characters so.

Shun- Jacob Latimore.

Trey- Diggy Simmons

Eric- issa

__________And the chapter begins______

I got her to calm down and went in my room and put my shoes on and brushed my hair up. I walked out finally feeling the sun hit me, its been a while since I've came out. I walked to the car and sat in the front. I remember when me and Justin use to fight over the front seat. I guess there's no more of that. I sighed to myself and looked out the window as my momma began to drive.

You know what. What if I just stop calling her mom? I see no wrong in that. So for now on its just gonna be Brenda. Supp Brenda!  i tried to Cheer myself up in my head, which didn't help at all. Just made me feel worse. We pulled up to the store and got out.

I walked In slowly as i seen Trey there with his mother. i think I then look over at my mom and she handed me a dress.

"This will look cute on you. Go try it on for me"

"Ok, mo- Brenda" i said as i was walking to the dressing room and then i closed the door and put the dress on. She then walked in and looked at me.

"That's cute. holds while while i go find you some shoes for it." She said then left out and i turned to the mirror and admired myself in it then the door opened again and i turned with my head down.

"Your back already, that was quicker than i- " i looked up and seen Trey.

"Miss me?" he chuckled and pushed me to the corner of the wall and reached his hand under the dressed and looked at me.

"Move!" i said in a whisper and tried to push him off of me.

"And if i don't?,  look girl. If you tell anybody you saw me and my niggas. And i mean any of my niggas that night. I swear i got something for you." He said letting me go and walking out as i slid down the walls and put my head against my knees and cried and raised my head up and looked at the mirror at myself and started kicking it.

"YOU WORTHLESS TRAMP!" I said to myself as i got on my knees and starts punching the mirror and waited till it broke and grabbed the glass from it and started cutting my arms and cried even harder Once i saw the blood then my momma walked in and stared and grabbed the glass from me.

~♥~

We got home and i washed myself up and got in bed and laid there and closed my eyes and woke back up Laying where Justin got shot and seen what was walking towards me and seen that it was myself and Justin. like it was replaying the day of what happened and then.

  Bang.

i seen as the bullet went through Justin and another.

Bang

Into me as i fell and starts coughing up blood then i blanked out and all i seen was white. I was trapped and didn't know where to go. I looked around and felt a tug on my shoulder and looked and saw Justin.

He grabbed my arms and looked in my eyes barely alone and mumbled stuff.

"Find the nigga who got me, and I'll be set free" then he let me go and i woke up gasping for air and was sweating and looked around the room and ran into his room.

"Justin!" i said and didn't see him there and realizing that he was gone fore real and today was his funeral. I went back in my room and brushed my teeth and started getting ready and finished and ram downstairs and saw my mom sitting there.

"We finna go" She said as she walked me to the car and we went there and sat down as it quickly begun and i saw family members there from Detroit. I sighed and waited till it was almost over and got up and walked passed the casket and saw him laying there and i just stopped and turned around and walked out and around the building and cried and saw my cousins around my age about 15 and 16 and i am 15 and Justin was 18. I sighed and saw them smoking a blunt and i got up and walked over.

"Why are y'all over here? "

"We was bout to ask you the same cuz" My cousin named Meech(bottom left) said and handed me the blunt.

"No, I'm sorry but i don't smoke" i said moving it away.

"Give it a try, you'll feel better. And i promise ya, you won't keep crying like that" my other cousin named Zay(top right) said.

"Here, one hit wouldn't hurt" Meech said then handed it to me and i grabbed it and wrapped my lips around it and took a hit and held it in and blowed it back out and started coughing.

"So you ready to come back home with us?" Meech laughed and grabbed it from me and hit it.

"What you mean? "

"Didn't ya momma tell ya that Y'all were gonna move back to Detroit with us?" Zay asked.

Sorry had to get this chapter out. Probably not long enough. But hey....maybe next update would be long as hell...we neva know