Chapter 4

After the funeral we all went home and they helped us back. They packed all of Justin's things and i got done with mines and put it in the back of the car and got in and took one last glimpse of the house as we drove away and i sighed and looked at the road.

~♥~

The next day i had to start at a new school so i got up, did my hygiene combed my hair out and walked downstairs skipping breakfast and meeting up with Zay and Meech at the end of the street to walk to school. We all walked in and i looked around and Zay was shaking hands with some boy. Then they walked up to me.

"Aye, this my lil cuz Yn" Zay said introducing him to me.

"Hey Yn, I'm Dario(bottom right)" He said holding his hands out licking his lips and gave a side smile as i shook his hands and quickly pulled away and looks down.

"Can, you show me to my class Meech?" I asked as i started walking away from them.

Dario Pov

I met this Cute lil shorty Zay and Meech cousin, she looked like she ain't wanna be here, like she was missing something but "Welcome To Detroit Baby!" She gone have to get use to the way it is now. I wanna get to know ha better tho, she seems nice and hella fine tho i walked to my class with Zay as Meech walked her in and i turned towards him.

"What's up with ya cuz?" i asked Zay.

"What you mean?"

"Why she, act like that, she ain't smile or even try to acknowledge anything wen she walked in here. Like she just a lost sole or some?"

"She,  um, she just went through a lose with someone real close. She'll be back to normal.... hopefully. "

"Aw, i understand that but she ain't got to be like that."

Then class started and i looked at my phone and seen i had a text from Mariya, my ex Girl.

Mariya: Dario, I'm pregnant...... and its yours....

Dario:

Mariya: Baby please this is serious,  i need you to step up and be a father to this soon to be Child that is yours

Dario: Look, do you know why we broke up anyway?  because of you, if it mines imma take care of it ,now I'm in class take that shit somewhere else.

Mariya: Dario, I'm sorry i want you back.

I just looked at it and didn't respond, if That's my baby I'm gone do What's right, but until then i don't wanna hear from you or see you, I'm 16 the fuck i look like with a child?!

Yn Pov

I got in class and met this nice boy named Lucas(top left). He actually made me smile wen i met him, even blush a lil, and I'm trying not to show any feelings at all.

"So, how long have you been living in Detroit? "

"All my life, as long as i can Remember,  you?" he asked

"Well, i um, just moved back, i use to live here wen i was 6 then started moving every where."

"That means you Ain't seen the action yet. Lemme take you out tonight, aite?" he asked

.....

Not long but i tried to give Y'all something before school starts back tomorrow. happy now?! comment and vote