Chapter 10

"Can i come get chu,like right now?" I heard him ask me realizing what time it was.

"But, Lucas Its like 3 in the Morning, plus school start at 6!" I said groaning in the phone.

"Please Yn, i got something fa you, i been working on it all night" he said and i got up and went to the mirror and grabbed my toothbrush.

"Ok, but you gone take me to school, and when you pull up call me" i said and starts brushing my teeth and grabbed a bag and puts the clothes i was gone wear for school in there and some other stuff and i seen the light flash up on my phone and i slid into my slippers and grabbed the bag and walked downstairs and got in the car with him and yawned and saw as he smiled at me and i smiled back.

"Your even prettier with rollers in Your hair" he said to me and we laughed as he pulled off and started driving home.

"And you even handsome holding my bunny" i said and smiled a lil and grabbed him out his lap and rubbed over his face and seen the orange around his mouth.

"You been feeding him to many carrots, his belly getting bigger" i said as we pulled up and he walked me into the house and grabbed my bag.

"I can't help he ate all them carrots" he said and grabbed my hand and walked me into his studio. "I made a song for you, and i think You'll like it" i heard Lucas say and i sat down in a chair and smiled and watched as he walked in the booth and start singing.

All of me (Lloyd)

Hey girl,

I like what you've got on

How about you take it off

It's just you and me don't be shy

Baby show me what you're working with.

Damn, you're so fine

I've never seen a body so divine

What you waitin on?

Come and get it

Baby I just want a little bit,

Better yet...

[Chorus]

Take all of me

all of me..

because I just want to give you my all.

So can you take all of me?

all of me..

Your body is telling me what you want

so Ima give it all.

[Verse 2]

Where you going girl?

Don't run away

You was talking all that shit the other day

About how you can take it

and how I wasn't ready..

Baby I think you're mistaken

Because you're over there,

I'm over here

Now you're looking scared

Why'd you disappear?

I told you Ima come correct

And I ain't even break a sweat

Girl, I ain't even finished yet

[Chorus]

Can you take all of me?

all of me..

because I just want to give you my all.

So can you take all of me?

all of me..

Your body is telling me what you want

So Ima give it all

[Chorus]

Can you take all of me?

all of me..

because I just want to give you my all.

So can you take all of me?

all of me..

Your body's telling me what you want

So Ima give it all [4x]

And he walked out the booth and i walked up to him and slowly brought my face into his and he gripped my waist and i slowly pecked his lips and moved my body up a lil kinda getting nervous and he walked me up to his room and put the bunny in a separate room and laid me down on the bed and kissed me and i was getting more nervous.

"Relax" he whispered in my ear and moved his hand down to my hips and got between my legs as i felt his tongue exploring my mouth and i closed my eyes tensing up and touched his face as he slowly started pulling my pants along with my panties down and began to touch my pussy and i felt it throbbing.

"No, Lucas s-stop I'm not ready " i said as i broke the kiss and looked up in his eyes and felt as if i was looking for protection in which he was full of and he stopped and leaned down and pecked my lips once more and looked at me.

"It's ok Yn, i understand don't worry bout it" then i pulled my clothes back on and heard something approaching the doorway and looked in on us.

"Ooohh Y'all nasty!" I heard the familiar voice say.

"Nigga how you even get in my house?!, and why you eating my chips?!" Lucas said laughing

Update! Guess who was at the door tho update! Guess who was at the door tho!