Chapter 6

"UM.... Let me go boy!" i said and got outa his grip and started walking off. "I'll walk myself home. " i said as he started walking after me.

"Look, I'm sorry, Its just that I'm having some Problems " he said walking up to me and still walking beside me to my house and i walked in and he watched me go in and went to Meech and Zay house a couple blocks down and i looked around the house sighing and went upstairs and laid on the bed then i heard my phone ringing and i picked it up not looking at the number with my head stuffed in the pillow.

"Hello?"

"I know you seen me today In the cafeteria, all i gotta say is this ain't ova. Its just beginning  " I heard a familiar voice say and hung up chuckling before i could say anything and i looked at it to call it back and they called from a private number.

I just sighed and rubbed my head and growled. More problems to add on to my list of losing life. Then my phone rung again and Lucas named popped up and i answered it.

"Aye...Yn, we still going out? I'm coming to pick you up."

"Yea, that'll be fine" I said and he hung up and pulled up 10 minutes later and beeped his horn as i slowly walked down the stairs.

"I'll be back Brenda!" i said and walked out the door before she could say anything and got in his car and smiled at him as i got in the car and he pulled off and pulled up at a mansion and he grabbed my hand and i quickly pulled away and we walked in and i looked around.

"You can sit there, i just came back to get my phone" he said as i sat down and realized that this was his house. I mean this is big as fuck.. where are his parents?

"Ok Lucas" i said as he walked off and i got up and slowly started walking around his house and walked in a room where i nearly scared myself to death seeing my own reflection in a mirror and laughed a lil and walked out from that room to the next and seeing a studio and loose paper and grabbed it and read the words..

What chu won't do.

Do for love.

You tried every thing.

But you don't give up.

She said.

I love you baby.

I love you baby.

Had to take you out the negativity and and where you possed to be the positivity is where you otta be you wanna ride with me well baby come in jump in my Mercedes please.

What chu wa- I stopped reading amd felt a warm breeze on my neck already knowing who it was and slowly turned around and seen Lucas looking at me smiling.

"So i see you showed yourself around as it seems." he said and laughed a lil.

"Yea.. i did, um lets go!" i said as i put the song sheet back down and walked out the room and out the house to his car and getting in.

Ok so imma let y'all know something as a writer people tend to have writer's block and lose motivation.. so This is for me and you. Depending on my votes and comments is depending on me. The more the longer chapters and extras and sneak peaks! The less. well we all know. But I've been Really REALLY BUSY with school and I'm now deciding to update atleast twice every two weeks.

~Love Tanaisa