Chapter 2

Its been four days since my brother has been shot and his funeral is tomorrow. I've been crying myself to sleep and every time I eat something I throw it back up. I have nightmares and its been hard. I go in his room just to smell his sent and i walk to the door and imagine him telling me

"Get the hell out!" or "What i do this time? " Or even "What's popping short stack?" sometimes i feel that it should be me and not him. Its all my fault,  if i would've staid home he wouldn't even have went to school. But now i gotta deal with this guilt That's creeping all over me still considering the fact that, I haven't said who killed him. Which i didn't see, but out of the whole crew i didn't know.

I got up and walked in the doorway of his room and felt a breeze. Like something was telling me to come closer. I walked further in and i realized that the window was up and i walked over and shut it, then while i had my back turned i heard something fall on the floor.

I quickly turned my head and saw something like paper on the floor half way under the bed. I slowly walked over and grabbed it and turned it over. It was a picture that me and Justin had took, like a couple years ago. I could have...no no, i know that this was one of the pictures that was burned in a house fire of one of our old houses in a different neighborhood. A different place.

An it appears out of no where?, Something isn't right about this. Could it be him? Giving me a message of some sort? Then the door in his room Which i was at slammed closed. I panicked and nearly started crying as i seen a map fall on the floor off of his wall and i crawled over to it.  I have had so many memories with Justin and this map, For instant.

Flash back.

I was about 10 and Justin was 13 when i needed help on a states project and it was on New York 

"Justin, What do you know about New York? " i said walking in his room and sitting next to him.

"Well you see, New York is a continent. "

"Hold on, Justin no, New York is a state..   .-."

"See that's where your wrong lil sis. Pluto is a state, and earth is a continent." Justin said looking serious.

"You know what. You Probably be right. " I said saying sarcastically.

"I know i am, I'm always right."

"I see you need more help them i do. So lemme just. roll up outa here" i said laughing and walking to my momma's room for help .

Flashback over

I gave kinda a smile at the map as i seen a tear roll from my cheek onto there. It's like he was right there with me. Right next to me. I would remember what he would tell me when we use to have lil brother sister moments.

"Don't hesitate to ask me anything,  We blood I'm gone always be here for you, ya like a part of me and if you go, I'm gone have to find that missing piece. " I said In my mind remembering him say. And I got up and saw the door open and seen my momma standing there looking at me smoking a cigarette. I've never seen her smoke before.

"Momma you smoke?" i asked confused.

"now i do, get use to it, now get up,  and what was this door doing closed?"

"I was um, just (G.C.O) -gets.cut.off.

"Don't even explain just get to ya room and get your stuff ready for tomorrow and get ready to head out so we can get J-justin's shoes i want him in for tomorrow. and some flowers so we can lay on his grave" She said as i seen tears escape from her eyes.

Short...Yessss. i know but I'm just filling you in. Next chapter will be  :x