Bonnie Gold - 'Fireflies.'

You moved onto him, straddling his lap and running your hands through his hair. The only sound now, was the sound of your lips against each other's and therefore fearing you wouldn't be able to stop.

"Come with me somewhere?" Bonnie breathed out, pulling away and leaning his forehead against yours.

"Yes." You nodded, your heart explaining in your chest.

He stood up and continued to hold you as he got onto his feet. Smiling down at him, you kissed his lips once more and he let you get down.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, following him as you held his hand.

"Somewhere special." He smiled, walking slightly ahead.

You followed him and he ended up taking you deeper into the woods. Looking around in fear of the dark wood, you didn't realise you had slowed down and it made Bonnie Stop.

"You okay?" He asked, brushing some hair behind your ear.

"I just hate the woods in the dark." You mumbled, looking up to him. "It scares me."

"I am here to protect you Y/N." He smiled lovingly. "I wouldn't let anything bad happen."

"Okay." You breathed out, leaning up and kissing his lips once more.

"Come on-" He grinned, pulling away from the kiss. "-we are nearly at the clearing."

"What clearing?" You asked, but he never answered. Instead, he took you deeper into the forest and stood behind you.

"I'm going to cover your eyes." He began but you shook your head no.

"I don't like that Bonnie, I told you I was afraid of the-" You began, looking up at him as you turned to face him.

"Trust me sweetheart." He cupped your cheek. "I want it to be a surprise."

Nodding your head, he slowly turned you around and put his hands over your eyes. Moving up against you, he walked forwards with you and made sure you were careful where you stepped.

"Are we nearly there?" You asked, putting your hands over his.

"Nearly." He breathed in your ear, sending a shiver throughout your body.

As you stepped closer, he suddenly came to a standstill.

"We are here." He said, slowly lifting his hands off your eyes.

As your eyes adjusted to the light, you looked up in awe at the spectacle around you. He had taken you to the 'clearing of the light.' The clearing of the light was special, because only few people had ever seen it. It was were fireflies came and nested, spreading their light around the clearing they had found.

Speechless, you looked up to Bonnie who was shown by the light of the fireflies.

"This is beautiful Bonnie." You gasped. "It really is."

"It's not the only thing." He winked, making you blush. Slowly, he put his arms around your waist and brought you too him.

"How did you find it?" You asked him, leaning your head against his chest as you watched the flies.

"I went for a walk one night and I stumbled across from it." He smiled, leaning his chin on your head. "You know what they say about fireflies?"

"No?" You shook your head, still mesmerised by them.

"They say, fireflies glow only when there is true love near them." He whispered, making your heart stop.

Looking up at him slowly, you looked into his eyes and leaned up to him.

"I love you Bonnie." You breathed out, looking at his lips once more.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered back, looking down at your lips too. "So kiss me."

"How romantic." You giggled, leaning up and pressing your lips on his once more and definitely not for the last time.

Meanwhile, the fireflies danced around you both and knew the power of love the two of you shared - shining very brightly.