John Shelby - 'I wanted to ask you'

"Come on Y/N we need to get the goose" Ada calls out to you as you pick up your small child up - Max.

"I am coming Ada" You yell back down the stairs to the woman.

"For fuck sake Y/N, What the hell are you doing?" Polly yells up the stairs. You roll your eyes as you walk out the room but to be stopped by your love.

"Give me a kiss?" John smirks and presses his lips to yours; kissing him deeply and passionately.

"Y/N!" They both yell.

"I am fucking coming" You snap as you cover your sons ears. John laughs at you and slaps your ass as you walk away from him; gasping and winking at him as you go down the stairs.

"So fucking inpatient" You joke as you put the small child in the pushchair. "Ready to go?"

"Yes" they both laugh in chorus as you shout goodbye to the rest of the people in the house.

As you all look around the shops, you see some incredible foods and drinks stacked up into the shelves of the shops.

"What have you got John for Christmas?" Polly asks you as she looks at the Geese.

"A new hand gun." You answered and pointed to the big one at the back. "I love that one"

"Yes, should we buy it?" Ada asked you and Polly. Both of you nodded your head in reply to her and you all had been given money from the trust fund to get everything for Christmas.

"I cannot wait to have my first Christmas at my own home, with you all there" You gushed as you were handed the goose. Putting it on the bottom of the pushchair.

"I am very excited for you to be our host" Polly smiles as she put an arm around your shoulders; kissing your cheek. "Is John as excited as you are?"

"Not at all" you laugh and then picks up potato's and vegetables. "But He is excited, greatly."

"I am sure you will both make the day amazing!" Ada kisses your other cheek.

"I hope you are right" You laugh as you push the pram along the street. Getting everything for Christmas, you all go home - to your house.

"John we are back" You called as you took max out the pram. He started to make a fuss as you held him close to you. "Shh Max"

"Polly lets start cooking the goose" Ada suggested as the maid came down the stairs; taking Max from you to play with him.

"John?" You called as you walked up the stairs and looking in each room as you went up.

Looking around, you still could not seem to find him anywhere. You frown; wanting to see your boyfriend for just a minute before you go down to help get ready for Christmas.

"John?" You sighed and then looked on the bed; seeing a note on the bed and you read it out loud. "Will you?"

"Will you?" You repeat again as you bite down on your lip; looking around the room and seeing John in the corner, smirking as he watches you.

"What are you doing?" You giggle as he comes closer to you; with one hand in his pocket. He dips his head down and kisses you softly; you put your hands on his chest.

"John" you whisper as he slowly pulls back. "I need to help them cook. What are you doing?"

"Y/N..." He begins and then coughs awkwardly. "I was-"

"Y/N!!!" Ada yells from downstairs; making you and John laugh.

"I am coming!" You scream back down to her. "John what do you want to tell me?"

"I..." He stutters and then shakes his head. "I just wanted you to know I love you"

"I love you to Mr Shelby" You smile and kisses him once more; moving your hand lower down; brushing past him - teasing him and then innocently walking away from him and leaving him to moan at you.

"Fuck Y/N" he moans at you as you walk out.

"Sorry John" you call out laughing as you rush down the stairs. "Duty calls."

*

"Merry Christmas sweetheart" John mumbles in your ear as you slowly wake up.

"Merry Christmas John" You reply back as you both begin to kiss. Getting up, you straddle his lap as you kiss him further and deeper. "We should stop before someone comes in"

"No" He smirks and kisses you more; turning you around so you were underneath him. "Let me spend time with my girlfriend"

"John" You gasp; giggling at the crazy man on top of you. "We need to prepare!"

"Y/N I need to ask you something" He says again; getting all serious and making you frown slightly.

"Is this what you wanted to ask me last night?" You ask him. "John, you know you can tell me anything"

"I love you Y/N I really do and fuck do I sound so soft, but I fucking want you as mine." He groans as he reaches down the side of the bed.

"John I am yours" You smile; kissing his bare back as he reaches for something. Moving so your body is closer to him and craving his touch.

"In another way" He sighs and coughs, making you feel really nervous. You think you know what he is talking about, yet you do not want to jump the gun.

"John..." you try not to grin as he makes you stand up; pulling your hand to get you to your feet.

"You don't have to go through it all" You smile but he shakes his head no.

"I want to do this properly." He coughs and kneels down on one knee and pulling out a gorgeous win. "Will you marry me Y/N and become a Shelby?"

"Yes John I will" you grin hugely; allowing him to put the ring on your finger. Before he can stand up, you push him down and kiss him very passionately; him bring you to the ground with him.

"Merry Christmas beautiful" He kisses you lightly again.

"Merry Christmas Fiancé" You giggle and wraps your arms around his neck.